11

"i have a crush on someone.." she said and looked away from my eyes. my heart broke. my billie with someone else? fuck that. "oh. who?" i asked, acting as if i didn't care. "well.. she's on top of me right now.." billie said and then looked back into my eyes. "are you serious??" i asked her and looked into her eyes. "yeah i am" she said and then added "i like you y/n". "i like you more" i said and kissed her.

this time, the kiss was different. it wasn't heated and filled with lust and passion. it was soft and slow, a romantic kiss. "wait but do you really like me back?" she asked me. "i've liked you ever since we started fucking" i confessed. "i liked you way before that, actually" she said. "since when did you like me?" i asked her. "since i moved to this school" she answered. "that's like a long ass time, why didn't you make a move?" i asked her. "i was scared you'll tell people i have a dick, and i didn't know if you were gay" she explained. "fair enough" i said.

suddenly, we heard a shout. "billie, we're home" billie's mom shouted it. "ohhh fuck fuck my room smells like weed and i'm naked and you're here and fuckkk" billie panicked. "shh billie it's gonna be okay. pour this bottle of water on your head, it'll look like you had a shower, which explains why you're naked." i told her, so she did. i rolled underneath the bed and billie sprayed perfume in her room.

under billie's bed, i found a lot of empty bottles of vodka, a shit ton of lighters, some finished joints, and empty packs of pills. i ignored those and laid next to them, quietly. "hey bil" billie's brother said. "hey fin, i missed you" she said. they both sat down on the bed. "you just got out of the shower?" he asked her. "yup" she replied. he whispered "i have no idea what you're doing in here but it smells like sex..". "oh.. well.. thank you for letting me know i guess" she said and got up to spray more perfume.

"yeah, i'm your big brother, i'll tell you shit like this" fin said. i was wondering how he didn't smell the weed and alcohol on her, but he did smell the sex we had a couple of days ago. maybe he chose to ignore it or something. "also, i can see the hickeys on your neck" he added. "thank you fin, now i wanna get dressed so can you leave?" billie said and laughed a bit. "of course bil" he laughed and left.

"stay there, my parents will come in soon" billie whispered. "okay" i whispered back. billie got up and got dressed, and not quickly after she sat back down on the bed, there was a knock on the door. "come in" billie said. both of her parents came in. "we missed you" billie's mom said. i'm assuming they hugged, but i couldn't see.

"i missed you toooo" billie said in a cute voice. "were you okay being alone these past couple of days?" billie's dad asked. "i was okay dad, no need to worry" she said. "we got a few calls from school saying you didn't come in for the days we've been gone" billie's mom said. "i was just really tired and i was catching up on a few things at school with a friend" billie said. "you made a friend??" her mom asked, excitement in her voice. "i did mom, she's very nice and maybe you could meet her soon" billie said, sounding happy.

"alright, we'll leave you be. we love you" billie's dad said and they both left. billie got up and locked the door. "you can come out now" she said, so i got out of there and sat down on the bed. "i forgot you were naked" billie said while scanning my body. i giggled. she readjusted her pants and sighed in relief. "you're so hard.." i said. "come feel" she said. i sat in her lap, directly on her dick, and kissed her. she grabbed my ass and spanked it lightly. "mm, harder" i said.

she spanked it harder and grabbed it. i moaned softly from the spanking. she pulled her dick out and said "yeah?". "please." i said. she rubbed it between my folds to lubricate it, and then pushed it into my hole. i sucked on her neck and started riding her dick. she threw her head back and said "fuck, just like that". i rode her faster and she reached down to rub my clit in circles.

"i'm getting close" she moaned and kissed me. i kissed her back and got off of her. i didn't want her to cum inside for obvious reasons. "lay down for me, i wanna eat you out" she said. i laid down on the bed and she went straight down to my pussy. she kissed and licked my inner thighs, and i begged her to stop teasing me. she didn't answer and kissed my clit. she sucked it into her mouth and i grabbed her hair, humping her face.

"fuck billie!" i moaned loudly as i felt myself getting close. she stopped. "why did you stoppp?" i whined. "the walls are pretty thin. someone could hear you baby. you need to be quieter, even though i wanna hear you being as loud as possible" she said and kept eating me out. i wrapped my hand around my mouth and quickly my clit twitched and i came hard, all over billie's tongue.

suddenly, there was a knock on the door. i hid under the blanket because there was no time for me to roll under the bed. billie jumped on top of me and laid on me. the door opened and fin said "billie, i don't know if you have people over but for the love of god, other people live in this house.. keep it down". billie acted clueless and said "huh? what are you talking about?".

"i heard someone uh.. yell.. billie.. loudly" he said and then added "just keep it down" and then left. i laughed so hard and apologized "i'm sorry billieee, it was too good". "it's okay baby" she said and kissed me. she got off of me and said "put your clothes on, just in case we make too much noise again. just your shirt". i put my shirt on and sat down on the bed next to her.

i spit on my hand and started giving her a handjob under the blanket. "fuck.." she cursed under her breath as more precum poured out of her tip. i jerked her off faster and quickly, her dick twitched in my hand and i stopped. i leaned down in front of her and started sucking her tip before she could say anything, and she came into my mouth. i swallowed it and then asked her what was the time.

it was 6pm, meaning i had about 30 minutes before i had to go home. we spent those 30 minutes making out, and billie helped me cover the hickeys before i left.

1207 words.

a/n: fixed grammar mistakes.