21

tw: homophobia, violence.

billie quickly put on her sweatpants and her sports bra, while i hid under the blanket. she got up to open the door, and when she opened it slightly, just enough to poke her head through, she saw some dudes outside.

"we heard two girls moaning, so we wanted to make sure there are no faggots fucking in here" said one of the dudes. "what if there were? what the fuck is your problem with us- i mean them?" billie replied, anger in her voice.

"are you a faggot?" another dude asked. "and what if i am? what does me fucking girls have to do with you? you scared i'll take all the pussy and won't leave any for you?" billie teased him.

"ew she's a fucking faggot" the dudes said together, and one of them kicked billie's stomach. she folded and fell down on the floor, groaning in pain. she caught that dude's shoe and pulled him down to the floor. then she got on top of him and started beating him up.

the other dudes picked billie up from her armpits, and the dude billie beat up, kicked her in the balls. she screamed "fuck. leave me the fuck alone!". i couldn't sit there and watch billie get beaten up by some homophobes, so i quickly put on a shirt and random pants from my closet and grabbed a knife from under my pillow.

my dad told me to leave it there in case there was a burglar in the house. i walked towards the dudes with the knife in my hand and shouted at them "leave her the fuck alone, or i'll stab all of you to death". the dudes just laughed at me, due to my skinny-ish figure, and kept beating billie up; punching her, kicking her, and spitting on her while cursing her.

so, i stabbed the one that was holding billie. he shouted "fuck! guys, she meant it!". so one dude gave billie a final kick, and then they all picked up the dude i stabbed and left.

i kneeled down to billie and dragged her to my room. she was passed out from all the hits she got. i locked the door and started crying above her. "billie please.. tell me you're okay.. please..".

she opened her bloodshot eyes and winced in pain. "fuck. everything hurts." she said and grabbed her balls. "fuck..". i went downstairs to get some ice for her. i grabbed the ice pack, turned off the music, and shouted "the party is over, everyone gets the fuck outta my house right now".

i didn't bother looking if they left, i just ran back upstairs to billie, who was still holding her balls in pain and crying. "here baby, some ice" i said and handed her the ice pack. she grabbed it and put it over her crotch.

i sat down on the floor next to her, and she laid her head on my thigh. "i'm so sorry my love.." i said while playing with her hair. "can you get me my bag?" she asked me. i didn't think twice about it and got it.

she took out a container of pills, and put one in her mouth. "billie! no." i shouted at her and tried to force her mouth open with my hands. "baby please.. i need it.. the pain is too much. it hurts so bad.." she tried to convince me.

i forced her mouth open and took out the pill, put it back in the container and said "i know, but this is not even a painkiller. it won't help". she was too tired to fight back, so she just rested her head on my thigh.

she started taking off her pants, mumbling something about them making the pain worse. i looked at her balls and they were swollen and red. they didn't look good. i kissed her forehead and asked her "do you want me to try to pick you up to lay on the bed?". "yeah, it'll be more comfortable" she answered.

i managed to pull her onto the bed, and she mumbled "thank you y/n". "i'm really sorry for all of this.." i apologized to her. "it's fine, it's not your fault they're a bunch of idiots " she said.

i laid down next to her and let her rest her head on my chest, softly playing with her hair and kissing her every couple of minutes. not too long after, she fell asleep.

769 words.

a/n: fixed grammar mistakes.