4

until we got off the bus, billie seemed nervous. her eyes kept doing this weird thing of looking to the side at random times, and sometimes her head moved too. so i asked her "billie, you okay?". "yeah, i have tourettes. it's just tics, ignore them." she replied and tried to maintain eye contact.

when it was her stop, she asked me to hug her so she could readjust her pants, so her erection won't be too visible. i hugged her and then we got off the bus together. we walked a bit to her house and she said "i'm gonna have to sneak you in, i haven't told my parents you were coming over. i never bring people over so they'd ask you a lot of questions and i don't want it to be annoying".

she opened the door and looked inside. "go in, my room is the last one in the hallway" billie whispered to me. i tip-toed to her room and tried to go in. it was locked. billie walked right behind me, and said "mom i'm home, i have a lot of homework and i'm not hungry so don't bother me". we heard footsteps approaching our direction. billie gave me a key to her room and walked towards the footsteps while telling me to go to her room.

i unlocked the door and walked inside, closing the door behind me quietly. the room was red. i sat down on the edge of the bed and waited for billie while scanning her room. it was pretty messy but i didn't give a fuck. i just wanted to be with billie. after a couple of minutes the door opened and billie came in. she closed the door behind her and locked it. "sorry, i was talking to my mom, making sure she won't bother us" she said.

"it's okay" i said and billie sat down near the headboard. "come sit" she said and patted her thigh. so i did. "hold on i'm gonna readjust it. my boxers are so fucking tight.." billie groaned and readjusted her pants. suddenly her bulge was much more prominent and her dick looked harder than ever. i sat directly on it, my pussy on her dick, and wrapped my legs around her waist.

she looked into my eyes, and i looked back into hers. "show me the marks i've made" billie said and broke the silence. "do you have concealer i can cover it with before i get home?" i asked her before removing the makeup from my neck. she nodded and gave me a makeup wipe. i rubbed it against my neck until the makeup was fully removed. billie admired the marks.

"i saw someone was pointing them out at the locker room, who was it?" she asked. "that's lily, my best friend" i answered. "does she know we fucked?" she asked, her voice starting to break. "no.. you okay billie?" i asked her. "i just don't want anyone to know i have a dick. in my last school, everyone bullied me for it. calling me a dude and i had to be in the boys' locker room. i'm a girl." billie said with tears in her eyes.

i hugged her and said "shh. it's okay billie, i won't tell anyone. and i want you to know you're the prettiest girl i've ever seen". she hugged me back and i felt her blushing against my neck. "thank you.. so much.." she stuttered out, her voice breaking. "shh baby.. i mean billie. it's okay. don't cry." i said and rubbed her back. "did you just call me baby?" billie asked, a happier tone in her voice. "i did, i'm sorry." i apologized. "it's okay, i like it" she said and smiled.

"okay baby" i said and smiled too. we looked into each other's eyes and billie asked "can i kiss you baby?". my stomach flipped from the nickname and from the question. "yes." i said and she kissed me. her lips were soft and plump, and quickly her tongue was in my mouth. i played with her hair as we made out and she grabbed my ass. at this point, her dick was poking me and it was twitching really bad.

we broke the kiss to get some air, and i asked her "doesn't that hurt?". "doesn't what hurt?" she asked back. "your dick. i can feel how hard it is and i can help if you want me to" i said. "it doesn't hurt. you don't gotta help me baby, but i wouldn't mind." she said. i got off her lap and put my hair up in a ponytail, and got on my knees in front of her. "can i?" i asked while pulling her waistband away to pull her cock out.

"please do.." billie said. i pulled her dick out and it was throbbing in my hand. the tip was wet and sticky with precum, and it was red. i traced my finger across her tip and she groaned. i put my finger into my mouth and sucked it, to taste her. she tasted so good. i went down to kiss her tip and lick it. her dick twitched again in my hand and she begged "suck it.. please..". "be patient baby" i said and opened my mouth, sucking most of her dick into it.

billie moaned "fuck.." and put her hands on my head, holding my ponytail. i started bobbing my head up and down and swirled my tongue around her dick. she grabbed my hair harshly and said "faster please". so i sucked faster. quickly, billie moaned "baby.. i'm close..". so i kept sucking until she came in my mouth. i swallowed it all and went back to sit in billie's lap. "that was fucking amazing y/n" billie said and kissed me on my cheek. "thank you" i said and she said "no, thank you" and kissed my other cheek.

i didn't know if she could see but i was blushing hard. i hugged her and said "i have a request..". "i'm listening" she said. "can we cuddle.. with you in me?" i asked shyly. as soon as i said that i felt her dick hardening again. i smirked and said "is that a yes?". "yes, it is." she replied and laid down, with me on top of her. we changed our position into spooning and i felt her dick poking me. "put it innn" i said, impatient. she pulled my pants down and my underwear to the side and pulled her dick out.

"wait, i want you to be facing me" billie said and i turned over to face her. i wrapped my legs around her and she pushed her dick into me. i sucked on her neck as i felt myself being filled up again by her thick cock. "just like that" i whispered into her ear and kissed her neck, licking over the mark i had just left. billie hugged me tightly and closed her eyes. "i'm getting sleepy" she said. "me too" i said and closed my eyes while hugging her tighter. i listened to her breaths slow down until she fell asleep, and so did i.

i was woken up by a knock on the door. billie was still sleeping deeply. "billie, dinner!" i heard a man's voice shout from outside the door. i looked at billie and she seemed so peaceful and perfect. i didn't wanna interrupt her sleep. the man knocked on the door again, shouting louder "billie! dinner is ready!". billie didn't budge. suddenly i realized i haven't checked my phone since i got here. billie's phone was on the bedside table so i took it and looked at the time. it was 7:36pm.

fuck. i thought to myself. i have to be home by 8. i had to wake billie up. i kissed her neck and whispered in her ear "billie.. it's time for dinner". she groaned and whispered "not hungry". "i have to go though. can you help me sneak out? i have to be home by 8 and it's 8 in 20 minutes." i whispered and her eyes opened wide. "what?? it's 7:40??" she yelled but quietly. "yeah.." i said. "shit, was my dad here?? did he see you?" she panicked.

"no baby, but he did call you to come for dinner. i think he left to get a key for your room or something because the door is locked and you didn't answer" i said. "can i have the concealer?? i really need it" i added. billie pulled her dick out and i felt empty again. i wish her dick could be in me constantly. she got up and handed me concealer to hide the marks on my neck.

i pulled my underwear back to their place and my pants back up and quickly put on the concealer. it was now a quarter to 8. i started panicking. i didn't know what my dad would do. billie was panicking too. the kitchen was in front of the door. she didn't know how to sneak me out without her family seeing me. she started ticking and hitting herself a lot. "stupid, stupid, stupid" she kept saying while hitting her head. i hugged her. "billie it's gonna be okay. stop it" i said. she stopped hitting herself and hugged me.

"i'm gonna call my dad to see if i can come home a bit later" i said and opened my phone. i saw a bunch of calls and messages from lily, and suddenly there was a facetime call from lily. i showed it to billie and billie told me to decline, so i did. i called my dad and asked him if i can come back a bit later than he said. i lied and said i was working on schoolwork. he agreed and i thanked him, then hung up. billie let go of me and said she hears footsteps. she quickly told me to hide under her bed, so i crawled under the bed and heard the door unlock.

1685 words.

a/n: edited grammar errors.