16

"y/n?" i heard billie's soft voice call. "shit shit shit.." she kept cursing. my eyes opened slowly and she said "oh thank fuck, you're alive". "yeah i am, why wouldn't i be?" i asked billie, my eyes closing again. "i gave you the wrong dose. i gave you what i take, and you've never taken drugs so that shit could've killed you" she answered and i passed out again.

i woke up again, hearing billie's soft snores. i kept seeing shadows everywhere. it freaked me out so i tried waking billie up. "baby! wake up!!" i screamed at her. she woke up and said "what's wrong??". "i'm seeing shadows everywhere, and they're approaching me" i explained to her. "shhh baby it's okay, it's not real. it's just the pills. i'll protect you" billie said and held me tightly until i fell back asleep.

when i woke up again, it was around 3am. i was sweaty and cold and i needed a shower. i got up quietly and went to the bathroom. i turned the shower on and took off my clothes. i started washing my hair and closed my eyes. suddenly, i felt a set of hands on my hips. i opened my eyes and jumped in place, and then heard billie's voice "it's just me princess" so i calmed down.

she kissed my neck and apologized for giving me the wrong dosage. i said it was okay and accepted her apology. she hugged me from behind and i felt her hard dick against my ass cheeks. "wanna fuck my tight asshole baby?" i asked billie. "fuck yes!" she answered, excitedly. we got out of the shower and she grabbed some lube and rubbed it all over her hard cock.

then, she aligned herself with my asshole and slowly pushed herself in. i whimpered from the pain and she moaned loudly "fuck.. you're so tight.". "you're so big billie. oh god" i yelled as i felt her go in deeper. "tell me when i can start thrusting, i'll go slow" she told me and kissed me. i kissed her back and she started rubbing my clit, and suddenly i started feeling the pleasure of having my ass full.

"fuck me baby!" i moaned loudly and billie started fucking me slowly. "fast please" i begged. she spanked me and fucked me faster, making me moan louder. "oh fuck.. just like that" i moaned. "you're so fucking tight.." billie grunted. quickly, her dick twitched and she moaned "i'm gonna cum". "fill me up billie!" i moaned as i felt my clit twitch, meaning i'm about to cum as well.

billie filled my ass up with her thick load and moaned "shittt.." while panting. i squirted all over her and moaned "ah fuck". she pulled out and watched the cum drip out. "that was amazing" we both said as billie collapsed on the bed. we cuddled for a bit and then fell asleep.

we were woken up by my alarm. i turned it off and we went back to sleep, not giving a single fuck about school. "you should go to school baby" billie said. "why? i wanna be here with you" i said. "i've got some things to do.. i can ask if you can come with me but i doubt it." she said. "what do you need to do?" i asked her. "don't worry about it sweetheart" she said nonchalantly.

she picked up her phone and left to go to the bathroom. i heard her talk and say "could i bring my friend? she's not gonna do anything, just be with me". am i just a friend with benefits for her? i thought we were dating.. my eyes filled with tears and i heard the bathroom door unlock so i cleared my throat and acted as if everything was okay.

"alright, you can come with me. just don't say anything and don't touch anything." billie said. "no it's fine, i'll just go to school i guess." i said. "everything okay baby?" billie asked. "don't call me baby.." i said. "why not? you're my baby.." she said, a bit offended. "i'm just your friend right? that's what you said on the phone" i said and burst into tears. "no no, i only said that because they don't know i'm a lesbian." she explained.

i calmed down and billie wiped my tears "you're my girlfriend, okay?" she said. "okay." i said and smiled. billie gave me a black oversized hoodie and black leggings to wear. she wore a black oversized hoodie and black oversized sweatpants. when we got into the car she said "don't do anything except for standing next to me. got it?". "yeah.. where are we going?" i asked her. "don't worry about it. just behave for me." she said.

we parked the car at some abandoned parking lot, and another car arrived after a couple of seconds. billie took out a couple stacks of 100$ bills and gave them to the person that was in front of us. "damn, your friend is hot. can i get her number?" the person said. "she's taken." billie said, anger in her voice. "ight ight" the person said and gave billie a couple of packets of pills, then shook her hand. "pleasure doing business with you, eilish" they said. "thanks, pleasure doing business with you too" billie said and we got back into the car.

she immediately put the packets of pills in her backpack and started driving off, her hand on my thigh. "what the fuck was that billie? did i just witness a drug deal??" i shouted at her. "how did you think i was getting all of the pills?" she said, calmly. "where's the money from? that was a shit ton of money" i said. "don't worry about that." she said and added "no more questions".

975 words. ik y'all hate anal but idc, i like it.

a/n: edited grammar mistakes.