18

a/n: again thank you to river billsdragons for helping me figure out what to write.

cw: drug addiction.

i woke up from screaming in the bathroom, and billie's arms weren't around me anymore. i got up and went towards the bathroom, where i heard billie's voice yelling and screaming "no! no.. please!". i barged inside the bathroom and billie was naked, in the bath. there was no one but her in there. she must've been really high.

"billie! it's okay. you're okay. it's just you and i here" i said to her while hugging her. she bit my arm and said "get away from me! you freak. i have a girlfriend". i removed my arms from her and realized there was nothing to do other than wait until her hallucinations were over. but the issue with that was the fact she was screaming; my neighbors could hear and call the police.

there was nothing else to do but sit there with her and try to calm her down. after about 2 minutes of her screaming, she got up, slipped, and fell back into the tub. i was so anxious at this point, i got up and went to the toilet to throw up. after i finished, i flushed and went to check on billie, who was completely quiet now. billie wasn't in the bath anymore. i found her in the bedroom, looking for more pills in her bag.

when she didn't find them (because she was looking in the wrong compartment, she started screaming at me "did you take my fucking pills away??". "no billie!" i said and started crying. "where the fuck are they then???" she yelled at me. "you're looking in the wrong compartment billie!!" i yelled at her back while crying. "oh.." she said and opened the other compartment in her bag, where her pills were. she took 4 and said "i'm sorry for yelling at you my love.." and raised her hands up to give me a hug. i flinched and she said "are you okay?". i hugged her and said "i'm fine.. go lay down.".

billie laid down on the bed and immediately passed out. i got dressed and laid down next to her. i didn't know what to do. i was scared of my own girlfriend. i looked through billie's bag and found an empty ziplock bag, that had a tiny bit of white powder in it. billie had probably snorted it all. i flipped the bag over and saw it was labeled "cocaine".

that's why she was screaming earlier. she was so high she was hallucinating. i decided i'm gonna flush everything and make billie go through a withdrawal. i wanted her to be the billie i know and love, not this monster. so i flushed all of the pills and everything else that seemed like a drug to me, other than the weed. i still had the low-dosage pills in my bra drawer for any case she's withdrawing so bad she needs them.

billie woke up after a day and started looking through her bag, waking me up. "baby.. where are my pills?" she said in a sleepy voice and yawned. "i uh.. flushed them.." i said, scared of her reaction. "no no.. fuck.. y/n.. you can't be serious. fuck!" she started panicking and hyperventilating. "i need those y/n. i need them" she added. "no you don't billie. you're addicted and i'm gonna help you recover" i said.

"no. where's my phone??" she said. i spotted her phone and put it in my bra. she wouldn't touch there without my consent. and i was right. she didn't. instead, she grabbed me by my legs, held me upside down above the bed and started shaking me until her phone fell out of my bra. i froze. was she that seriously addicted? that she would do such a thing to her girlfriend, for the drugs? she needed more help than i could give her.

she called someone on her phone and said she ran out of pills. i jumped on top of her and wrapped my hand around her mouth while grabbing her phone with my other hand. i threw the phone away from us and told billie "baby.. look at me. i'm here. you don't need the pills". she didn't reply but instead, she kissed me.

i kissed her back and it quickly turned into a heated makeout session. i grinded on billie's hard cock, as she was still naked. billie moaned into my mouth and then froze, whispering "did you hang up..?". "no.." i whispered back and got up, walked towards the phone, and hung up the call. then i walked back to billie, got on top of her, and kissed her again. she grabbed my ass and started playing with it as we were making out.

i didn't feel like getting fucked, although my period was over, so i stopped and told billie and she replied with "okay baby, we don't gotta do anything".

837 words, i hope you enjoyed. i'm really fucking sorry for the lack of updates, my mental health has been shit and it's getting really hard to write.

a/n: fixed grammar mistakes.