28

we all fell asleep while waiting for billie to wake up, but i was woken up by a soft hand touching my forearm. i opened my eyes and saw it was billie's. i smiled at her, relieved to see that she was (somewhat) okay.

i got off my bed, and quietly got into billie's, laying next to her. she whispered in my ear "i'm so sorry y/n". "it's okay, don't strain your voice right now my love. i'm just glad you're alive and didn't get hurt too bad" i whispered back, softly kissing her.

she kissed me back, and wrapped her arm around me, bringing me close to her for a tight hug. i sighed in relief, feeling her warmth wrapped around me. i wrapped my arms around her stomach and buried my head in her boobs. i could hear her heartbeat.

at this moment, i knew one thing for sure. this woman is the love of my life. kids or not, i'm gonna marry her.

billie's pov:

i wasn't exactly sure what happened after i passed out on the road, but honestly, for once in my life, i was grateful to be alive.

i realized that by holding y/n here, in the hospital bed. this is all i ever wanted. to love and to be loved unconditionally. and y/n did exactly that. at first, i thought she was just feeling bad for me because she just happened to be there; but after yesterday, i realized that she actually cares and loves me, the same way i care and love her.

i kissed her head softly, whispering "i'm in love with you". without knowing if she had heard me.

y/n's pov:

i heard billie whisper she was in love with me. maybe i was just imagining, but i didn't care, so i whispered back "i'm in love with you", and looked up at billie.

billie was looking down at me, but this time, her eyes weren't empty, or filled with lust; no, this time it was something different. it was pure love. we just stared into each other's eyes, smiling softly. then, she leaned in and kissed me. our lips locked, but there was nothing sexual about this kiss. there weren't any wandering hands or tongues, it was a lovers' kiss.

"i hate to break this lovely moment but billie, what the hell happened?" finneas asked, interrupting us. billie explained quietly to her family, as finneas woke her parents up too. "well.. i was upset about something, and then i dropped y/n off at her house, and then i drove uphill to a random place, got drunk and a little high, and then i was hungry, so i drove to McDonald's, i must've passed out on the wheel.. no one else got hurt though. thankfully".

"what upset you though?" patrick asked billie. she sighed and looked at me, then back at her family. "i'm infertile" she said, her voice breaking. "shh baby, it's okay" i rubbed her back and calmed her down.

"what happened that you are?" maggie asked. "it's a long story, i don't wanna talk about it" billie dismissed the question.

"alright, let's give her vocal cords some rest from everything" i said and smiled at billie. "and some time alone with my girlfriend would be nice too" billie added and smiled back at me.

billie's family realized what time it was, and they all left for work, so we were alone.

the second they left, billie kissed me hungrily; as if she had never kissed me. i kissed her back, getting on top of her. as we were making out, she grabbed my ass and spanked me lightly, making me groan into her mouth.

we were interrupted by a knock on the door. the nurse from yesterday was there. "i'm glad to see billie is doing much better, but i have to check her injury and change the dressing every hour" she said, and i got off of billie, laying down next to her. "sorry" i apologized.

"it's all good, i get it. young love, we all had one" the nurse said, smiling at us while changing billie's wound dressing. my leg was thrown over billie's crotch, and i could feel her hard dick throb under it. how hadn't i felt that earlier?

"i'll be back in an hour" the nurse said and closed the room's door. i immediately got back on top of billie, continuing to make out with her. this time, i felt her dick twitch with need under me.

i disconnected from the kiss and said "yeah baby? want my help?". billie nodded eagerly. then i remembered what happened at the doctor's. i had to bring it up. "do you want me to uh.. finger you..?" i asked her awkwardly.

"what? no! hell no. you heard what the doctor said, it was a physical reaction only. i'm not into that" billie whisper-yelled at me. "alright chill, i was just asking baby. damn" i acted offended.

i tried to ignore her dick, to annoy her, but the more i ignored it, the harder it got. and if that wasn't enough, it kept twitching right in front of me. i needed it inside me, but we didn't have a condom, so i could only suck it.

until i realized, the only reason we were using condoms was to prevent pregnancy. now that billie's infertile, we don't gotta use them. i took off my pants and got on top of billie again. i looked up at billie for consent, which she granted, before pushing my underwear to the side and moving the hospital gown aside, to take her dick out.

a second before i pushed it into me, there was a knock on the door. i shouted "just a minute" while quickly putting my pants back on, and billie moved her gown back to cover herself.

984 words.

a/n: yes, billie is naked under the hospital gown. she wasn't wearing boxers at the time of the accident, and at the hospital, they cut off her clothes to treat her faster.

a/n 2: fixed grammar mistakes.