22

the morning after, i woke up by billie screaming in pain. my eyes flew open and she wasn't in bed. "bil baby? where are you?" i shouted. "bathroom" she shouted, groaning in pain. i hurried to the bathroom, and found her sitting on the floor with her pants down. "what's wrong??" i asked her, worried. "look at my balls, fuck!" she yelled.

i looked at her balls and they were extremely swollen and bruised. "baby, that doesn't look normal. maybe you should go to the hospital?" i suggested, sitting down on the floor with her. "no! i can't. fuck. it feels like someone twisted my balls and is holding a blowtorch on them" she exclaimed.

"why can't you? i'm sure they'll help" i asked her. "i just can't. let it go y/n." billie said, then sighed and added "can you just get me a bowl of ice water?". "yes my love" i said and got up to get her that.

when i came back, billie was in the same place, the same position i left her. she put her balls in the ice water bowl and whimpered "fuck.. it's cold".

her nipples hardened under her smooth t-shirt, and her eyebrows were furrowed. even though she was in extreme pain, i couldn't help myself but get turned on. i felt my pussy start to drip on my pants, but i ignored it, as billie was obviously not in the mood for anything.

i sat down behind her, and told her to relax and rest her head on me. she laid back and rested on my chest, as i played with her soft hair. she sighed and closed her eyes.

a sudden knock on the house door made us both jump. i got up and went to check who it was. before i got to the door, i heard shouts from outside the door "police! open up!".

i quickly ran back up to billie and told her the police are there. she quickly took her balls out of the ice water bowl, dried them with a towel, and put them back in her pants. "c'mon, we're leaving. take some clothes and put them somewhere in my backpack" billie ordered me while limping towards the bedroom.

"how the fuck are you planning on leaving?? you can barely walk" i panicked. "babe. it's gonna be fine. just do as i say" she calmed me down. "let's just see what they want.. maybe it's not about what happened last night. and if it is, we'll say it's self-defense" i told billie. "y/n, i'm sure that it's about last night. just do-" billie was cut off by the police shouting again "y/n? open the door".

i looked at billie and gave her a quick kiss, before going downstairs to open the door. she could barely walk, let alone stop me. so, she sighed and sat down on the bed, defeated.

when i got downstairs and opened the door, i saw 3 police officers standing there, looking at me. "are you ms y/l/n?" one of them asked me. "i am" i replied. "let's go sit down and have a talk inside" he said. "is everything okay?" i asked while walking them inside, into the living room.

the second we got to the living room, i realized i forgot to clean from last night, so alcohol bottles, cigarette butts, cups, snacks, and more, were everywhere. "excuse me for the mess" i said, laughing awkwardly.

"we came here to speak about your father. he's y/f/n (your father's name), right?" another police officer asked me. "yeah he is. is everything okay with him?" i asked, worried. "we're so sorry, he passed away in a fatal car crash" he said.

"what..?" i said, my voice breaking. "we're so sorry for your loss" they all said together. i sat there and stared at them as tears streamed down my face. "this can't be.. this has to be a joke.." i yelled at them, crying. "y/n? is everything okay?" i heard billie from upstairs.

"is there anyone that can help you through this hard time? anyone that you can stay with?" one of the police officers asked me. i nodded, still crying.

suddenly, i felt a hand on my shoulder. i looked up and saw billie standing next to me. "what's going on?" she asked softly.

"my dad is dead.." i said while holding billie's hand. "oh god, i'm so sorry" billie comforted me and sat next to me, pulling me onto her, and rubbing my shoulder soothingly. i looked at the police officers and realized they were all just staring awkwardly. "uh.. you guys can carry on with your jobs.." billie said, and they apologized once again, leaving the house.

as soon as they left, billie winced and hissed in pain. "oh sorry baby, i forgot" i said and got off of her. "no it's okay, just rest your head on my thigh my love" she said. i got up to lock the door, then laid back down, and started sobbing on billie's thigh, as she comforted me.

855 words.

a/n: fixed grammar mistakes.