10

cw: alcohol and drugs.

we were woken up by my school alarm. billie groaned and said "i don't wanna go to school.. i wanna stay here, cuddling with you". i blushed and said "i know, but we have to". "my head hurts so fucking bad. i don't even know if i can get out of bed" she said and grabbed the trash can next to her bed. she threw up into it. "i guess we can stay home today.." i said. "everything hurts so fucking bad.. i'm just gonna go back to sleep" billie said and closed her eyes. "i think i'll go to school actually. promise me you'll call me if you feel bad again." i said.

"i can't promise you that, y/n" she said and fell asleep. i got up and took a random tank top and some sweatpants from her closet. i took my clothes off and put her clothes on. they fit pretty well surprisingly. i made sure to leave her house quietly and left. i got on the bus and met lily on it. "y/n! your neck is like marked all over" they said. "oh fuck i forgot about that" i said. "who's top is that?" they asked me. "uhm my sister's" i lied.

"can you give me some concealer again to hide the marks?" i asked lily. she opened her bag and gave me her concealer and a mirror. i tried to hide the marks the best i could but they were purple and pretty noticeable. the school day went by, boring as fuck, and i was anxious about billie. she was home alone, who knows if she had access to more pills or alcohol or god knows what.

i texted my dad and asked him to go over again, and he said no, so i told him i was staying with lily at school to study for an upcoming test. he agreed to that and told me to be home by 7pm. i went to billie's house, and when i got there she opened the door and fell into my arms. she reeked of alcohol and weed.

"billie.. did you drink and smoke?" i asked her and went inside, closing the door behind me. she was still naked. "nooooooo..." she said and giggled. she couldn't even walk. i helped her sit down on the couch in the living room and sat down next to her. she groaned and said "this isn't my beddd..". so i helped her get up and walk to her room. we sat down together on her bed, and she laid on me.

i couldn't help but stare at her boobs. "like what you see?" billie asked and laughed. i quickly realized i was staring and looked back into her eyes. "i do but now is not the time" i said and sighed. i laid down beside her. "get nakedddd it's funnnn" she told me. i took off my clothes and cuddled her. her face in my boobs. i could feel her dick poke me, but i ignored it. she didn't. she grabbed her dick and started jerking it off in front of me while sucking on my nipples.

"mm billie.." i moaned. my nipples were sensitive. suddenly, billie stopped sucking my nipple. "billie?" i asked, worried. she didn't reply. i moved her head away from my boobs and laid her on her back. i saw her chest move up and down, indicating she was breathing. she must've passed out again. i sighed and covered her with a blanket.

after about an hour, she woke up. she rubbed her eyes and groaned. her dick made a tent in the blanket. "did someone have a good dream?" i teased her. "i did actually, i was sucking on your tits and jerking off." she said. "that wasn't a dream billie" i said. "oh, still good" she said and smiled. she got up and reached for her bag. she grabbed a joint from there.

"oh fuck that. nope." i said. "huh?" she acted confused. "you've had enough for the next 3 days. put it back" i ordered. she started laughing. "this is my house. i can do whatever the fuck i want." she said. "billie. put that shit back. i'm not joking." i ordered her again. "what are you? my mom?" she said and laughed. "no, but i care about you and i don't want you smoking that shit for the next three days. you're killing yourself right now billie, and i'm not gonna stand here and watch it happen." i said with tears in my eyes.

billie put the joint back in her bag and sighed. "thank you." i said and got on top of her. "yeah" she said and looked into my eyes. "i gotta confess about something.." she said. "go on" i said.

805 words.

a/n: fixed grammar mistakes.