35

i got into bed next to billie, wrapped my arms around her, and she woke up. "hi pretty" she said with loving, soft eyes. i realized she wasn't regressed anymore, so i pressed my lips hard against hers. "damn mm.. someone missed me?" she mumbeled into the kiss.

"shut up and fuck me" i moaned into the kiss, as my hands ruffled her hair. "the fuck did you just say?" billie shouted at me. not giving me a chance to reply, she got on top of me and lifted my chin up, making my eyes look into hers.

"i said.. shut up.. and fuck me" i repeated in a bratty voice. her eyes turned dark. i've never seen her like that before. an evil smirk spread on her face. her hand went straight to my throat, wrapping around it and choking me harshly. "listen to me, bitch. you won't tell me what to do. i'm the one in charge here, k?" she said in an intimidating voice.

i felt my chest tightening, my head starting spinning and my stomach was turning. i had to throw up again. i squirmed under billie, trying to get off her grip. obviously, i couldn't. she was way heavier and stronger than me. so, i grabbed her ass. she was taken by surprise so she moved her hand from my throat.

"you okay sweetheart?" she asked as she saw me tear up. i moved my head, saying no without opening my mouth. she got off and sat down on the bed next to me. i got up and ran to the bathroom, throwing up. "hey hey princess?? you okay?" billie yelled, running after me.

i started crying, and i felt billie's presence behind me. she grabbed my hair softly, helping me move it away. then, when i finished throwing up, she gave me some tissues to clean myself up. "shit baby i'm sorry, are you okay??" she asked, worried. i laid back into her, and started crying. "i'm sorry.. i didn't mean to ruin the moment.. i don't know what's wrong" i sniffled.

"no no my love, it's okay. i got you. it's okay. don't be sorry. i love you and i always will, it doesn't matter in what state you are. i mean, preferably doing good.." she said, chuckling. she made me chuckle too, and i already felt better. i turned around to face her. "i love you so much bil" i said, giving her a genuine, loving smile. she kissed my lips softly.

"let's go cuddle in bed, yeah?" she suggested. "yes please" i smiled. she got up, and before i could stand up, she picked me up and carried me to bed. i was looking at her pretty face the whole time. how am i so lucky? how does she love me?. my thoughts were cut off as i heard billie ask "whatchu thinking about?".

"just how lucky i am to have you" i answered. she blushed and hid her face. "awww, you're blushing. my pretty girlfriend is blushing" i teased. "stooooppp it" she said, giggling; then added, "let's get some rest".

i woke up the next morning, seeing the tent billie always has when she wakes up. i decided to make it a very good morning for her. i put my hair up in a ponytail, and moved the blanket away. she may have not been up, but her dick sure as hell was. i teased the tip with my tongue and lips, before moving on to the rest of her dick. i sucked it, and heard her moaning in her sleep. how was she not awake yet?

i kept jerking her off while kissing, licking and playing with her balls with my other hand. she woke up that second with a big moan. "fuck.. good morning to you too" she moaned out loud. "good morning daddy" i said with a smirk. "you wanna sit on my face baby?" she asked. i quickly got up and sat my dripping cunt on her mouth, before continuing to suck her dick. her tongue licked a bold stripe from my dripping hole to my clit.

"god, fuck" i moaned with my lips wrapped around her, starting to play with her balls again. "mhh fuck y/n" billie whispered, then added "i'm so close already..". i kept on doing exactly what i was doing, and quickly, she moaned loudly, "fuck, i'm gonna cum". giving me a warning before she shot her load down my throat. i kept humping her face and felt myself getting closer and closer by the second.

"please.. fuck.." i whimpered, feeling myself about to cum all over her face. she wrapped her lips around my clit and flicked her tongue across it, and quickly i was a cumming-moaning mess. seconds after i came, i felt my stomach turn again. i had to throw up. i barely managed to get to the toilet (because my legs were shaking) and billie ran after me.

"is my cum that gross?" she half-joked. "no i-" i started to reply while billie held my ponytail, but i was cut off by throwing up. "you should really go to a doctor baby, you've thrown up a lot these past few days.. maybe it's something serious.." billie said, worried.

i wiped my face clean and mumbled "yeah, i'll make an appointment..".

895 words. i hope everyone's had a good day and they're safe and are doing well <3.