19

as billie and i were cuddling, i felt her dick poking me, but i was too busy thinking about what's gonna happen the next couple of days with billie. billie on the other hand, fell asleep while holding me.

a couple hours later, billie woke up. i kissed her forehead and hugged her. "mama?" billie said. "aw hi little one" i replied. "mama big billie sorry for earlier" she said in a soft voice. "it's okay baby" i said and hugged her tighter. "why hard?" she asked. "just ignore it, it happens sometimes" i answered. "wan go away, no like hard" she whined. "shh, ignore it and it'll go away eventually" i calmed her down.

billie crawled under my shirt and started sucking on my nipple. unfortunately, my brain decided that now was the time to be horny, so my clit throbbed from her actions. i couldn't do anything about it though, because billie was regressed, so i ignored it. billie kept on sucking and licking my nipple as i played with her hair.

after about 5 minutes of sucking, she came out from under my shirt and said "i'm sorry, i don't know why i keep slipping when i'm with you". "are you big?" i asked her. "yes" she said. i kissed her deeply and she kissed me back. i grabbed her dick and started stroking the tip. billie moaned into my mouth and said "damn, i didn't know you were horny". "i got horny while you were sucking my boobs" i explained.

billie reached her hand down and rubbed my slit, spreading my wetness all over my clit. "fuck.." i sighed in relief as i felt her fingers touch my sensitive clit. i grabbed her dick and aligned it with my entrance, letting billie push herself into me. i moaned loudly as she started fucking me while rubbing my clit. "please.. faster" i begged, so billie thrusted her hips up and fucked me faster.

billie moaned and said "fuck, you're so wet for me..". "i'm close billie" i whimpered as i felt billie's dick hitting my cervix. it hurt a bit but it felt amazing regardless. "cum for me, y/n" she said and kissed me. just the way she said my name sent me over the edge, and i came hard, all over her cock. after i came, she immediately pulled out and said "fuck. that was so close. i almost came inside".

i grabbed her dick and started stroking it. billie grabbed my hand and stopped me. "i wanna cum all over your tits" she said. i turned over to lay on my back and she got on top of me. then she jerked herself off above my tits. for some reason, she couldn't cum. she kept whimpering "please.. i'm so close.. please.." and that turned me on so much, i wanted her to fuck me again. my pussy ached for it.

i told billie "let me help" and lightly stroked my hand over her tip. she threw her head back and i started massaging her balls with my other hand. her dick kept twitching, but she didn't cum, so i attached my mouth to her tip and licked it. almost immediately her cum shot into my mouth, and i swallowed it all. "thank you.. fuck.. i love you" she said in a really calm voice. "i love you baby" i said and she laid down next to me and fell asleep again. i looked at the time and it was 10pm, so i closed my eyes and fell asleep.

594 words. short chapter i know, i'm sorry.

a/n: edited grammar mistakes.