13

a/n: everyone thank river billsdragons for helping me figure out how to continue this.

when i got home my dad told me he was going on a business trip for a month. that meant i'd have the house all for me. he told me to behave and to not mess around with boys. little does he know i'm a lesbian, and i'm already messing around - with a girl. i went to my room and took a shower, and then found out i got my period. at least i wasn't pregnant. but now i couldn't get fucked for the next week.

i finished the shower and put a tampon in. it was still pretty early so i couldn't do anything. but then i thought to myself, why wouldn't i get high? why wouldn't i get drunk? why would only billie do those things? i wanna experience things too. i sneaked out through my window and went to billie's house, to bring her over to mine. i told her that i got my period and she told me to go back to my house and that she'll be there a bit after me.

i got home, snuck back in through the window, and sat on the bed, waiting patiently for billie. she showed up about 20 minutes later, with chocolates and tampons. my heart fluttered as i helped her climb into my room. "there baby, i got you some chocolate and tampons" billie said and kisses my cheek. "billie.. you didn't have to" i said with tears in my eyes. it was so considerate of her. "no no, don't cry. what's wrong?" billie asked, concerned. "it was just so considerate and kind of you, that's all" i answered and hugged her.

she rubbed my back and cuddled me. "shhh, it's okay. anything for you darling" she said and kissed my forehead. i was sitting in billie's lap and i shifted a bit to get comfortable, and i could feel her growing hard under me. "mm bil.. it's poking meee" i whined. she reached her hand down to her dick and readjusted it so it didn't. "better baby?" she asked me. "yes" i replied and kissed her neck.

suddenly, i heard a knock on my door. i shouted "hold on dad, i'm getting dressed". billie quickly ran into the space between the wall and the closet. "come in" i said. he came in and had a talk with me about what i'm allowed and not allowed to do while he's on the trip. i was allowed to have lily over (but not anyone else) and i was allowed to go over to lily's house. that's it.

i wasn't allowed to drink anything from the drink cabinet, and i wasn't allowed to mess around with any boys. we finished the talk and then he left. when he left, billie came out of the closet, her erection more prominent than ever. "the way you agreed to anything your dad said.. that was hot" she explained herself, then asked "where's your mom though? if i can ask". "let's just say my mom isn't in the picture. i might tell you some other time, but for now we'll leave it at that." i said.

"okay" billie said and sat on the bed. i sat directly on her erection and grinded on it. i was horny and wanted to fuck, but i couldn't. i whined and complained "billieee.. i'm so horny.. i wanna fuck but we can't". "i know baby, i'm sorry" she comforted me. i spit on my hand, then reached it into her pants and boxers and grabbed her dick, jerking her off. she groaned and her hips jerked towards me.

"fuck, suck it?" she suggested. i kneeled in front of her as she sat on the edge of the bed and took off her pants and boxers. i kissed each of her balls and then went straight into it. i sucked her dick and let her fuck my throat while playing with her balls. she told me they're sensitive and it feels really good if you play with them. after about 5 minutes of sucking, her cum was down my throat and she was moaning my name softly.

i swallowed it all and then came back up. "can you lick my clit until i cum?" i asked her. "of course love" she said and i took off my pants and underwear. we switched places and she placed a kiss on each of my thighs while holding them spread apart. then she licked and sucked my clit until i came hard, moaning her name and panting.

after that, we cuddled. we almost fell asleep until there was another knock on my door. billie ran between the wall and the closet again, while pulling her pants and boxers up. i covered myself up using the blanket. "come in" i said and my dad came in. "i'm leaving now, stay safe and behave" he said and hugged me. i hugged him back as much as i could without showing my bottom half was naked. "i will dad" i said and he left the room.

840 words.

a/n: edited grammar mistakes.