34

when we got home, billie and i decided we should have a self care day for ourselves. billie ran a bath for us and lit some candles, so it'll be nice and cozy. i made us a fruit platter, with billie's favorite fruits. bananas, strawberries, marshmallows and of course, a bowl of melted chocolate to dip those in.

we took off our clothes and did facemasks, then got into the tub. billie sat in my lap, and i held her, feeding her the chocolate dipped fruit of her choice.

a bit after, it was time to take off our face masks so we washed them off, and just enjoyed eachother's company.

suddenly, her demeanor changed. she sat in my lap and hugged me tightly, looking into my eyes with her innocent blue eyes. she regressed. "baby? you doing okay?" i asked her. "mama.." she said. "hi cutie, haven't seen you in a long time! i missed you!" i told her.

billie smiled cutely and said "missed you too mama!!" and kept hugging me tightly.  i hugged her back, and rubbed her back soothingly. "you want a banana lovey?" i asked her. "yes please!" she answered excited. i fed her the chocolate covered banana, and she said "more more!! marsh please!!".

i assumed she meant the marshmallows, so i dipped two in the chocolate and fed her one, eating the other. "so yummy!" she said, licking her lips. "i know sweetie. it's very very yummy. just like you, my little baby! i'll eat you" i said and kissed her forehead, then her cheek and very lightly bit it.

"nom nom. very yummy" i made chewing noises and pretended to eat her. she laughed softly and bit my neck harshly. "i eat mama! nom nom!" she said. i bit my lip hard, because biting was one of my bigger turn ons, but billie was regressed so obviously i couldn't do anything about it.

"don't eat me baby! i'm your mama! if you eat me, who's gonna be your mama?" i joked with her. "i sorry mama" she said and pouted, hiding her face in my neck. "shh shh it's okay little girl. mama's here and she's not going anywhere" i comforted her.

"mama no go? never ever go?" she looked up at me with teary eyes. "i'll never ever go my love" i said and hugged her tightly, rubbing her back and kissing the top of her head.

she calmed down and quickly her breathing slowed a bit, and she was quiet. had she fallen asleep on me? i looked down and her eyes were closed, indicating she was most likely asleep. so i got up with her wrapped around me, put a towel over her back and put another one over mine, and walked towards our bedroom.

i threw the blanket that was on billie on the bed and gently put billie down on it. then, i took the blanket and i covered her. "sweet dreams princess" i whispered and kissed her cheek.

i went to drain the tub and put the fruits in the fridge, as well as the chocolate. i dried my body with a different towel and put all of the dirty laundry in the laundry machine. as soon as i finished putting the laundry in, i heard billie crying from the bedroom. i hurried there.

"billie baby what's wrong??" i jumped on the bed and asked her. "mama go!! mama say never ever go, but mama go!!" she cried hysterically. "shhh baby mama's here now. it's okay." i went into bed and cuddled her. "mama just had to clean the house, okay baby? mama didn't go anywhere outside. mama would never leave you, i promise" i said and that helped her calm down, and fall back asleep eventually.

suddenly, i felt my stomach turn and my mouth filled up with saliva. i knew what that meant. i ran to the bathroom and threw up into the toilet. was the chocolate bad or something?. the fruits looked perfect, so it was certainly not them. but.. billie hasn't thrown up.. yet? i flushed the toilet and washed my hands, then went back to check on billie.

she was still asleep, with her arms wrapped around a pillow. hasn't thrown up in her sleep. odd.

715 words. this was basically already written why didn't i publish this??