20

a/n: this chapter was inspired by the latest chapter in KILLB1LL 's book - hold onto me.

as the weekend arrived, billie convinced me to throw a party while my dad was on his business trip. billie and i didn't really have friends at school (ever since i came out to lily), so we decided to hang up posters about the party and let anyone come. that way, we could make more friends.

billie helped me organize the house for the party, and buy alcohol, snacks, and some pizza. we obviously locked every room other than the bathroom, so people wouldn't walk into them, and possibly ruin them.

as the moon came up, people started arriving at the party. music was playing, they were smoking, drinking, and eating, and billie and i just started talking to random people, getting to know them.

after about an hour, the house was full. i couldn't find billie amongst everyone, and i panicked. i started asking people, and this one dude i asked, said he saw her on the couch, smoking a blunt, and offered me one as well. i thanked him and took the blunt, and started smoking it as i approached billie.

"since when do you smoke?" billie asked me, as soon as she saw me. "today. i wanna dance, will you come dance with me?" i asked billie, while looking into her blue eyes, as she was blowing smoke at me. "i'm way too high for that" she replied bluntly. i grabbed her forearm and pleaded "pleaseee? i wanna dance with you". "maybe in like an hour" she said and smiled, leaning in for a quick hug, since we couldn't out ourselves by kissing. i hugged her tightly and she whispered in my ear "don't forget to behave". i hummed positively and left to dance.

after dancing for a bit, i noticed lily was walking towards me. i kept on dancing until she got close to me. they whispered in my ear "can we go upstairs to talk?". "yeah, sure" i replied, going after them up the stairs. when we got upstairs, she started apologizing for being so rude to me, and it was only because she was in love with me, and didn't want me to be with anyone else.

before i could say anything, they attached their lips to mine and kissed me deeply. i tried to push them away, but they kept on kissing me. luckily, someone pulled lily away from me, a couple seconds after. unluckily, it was billie. "y/n. what the fuck. i tell you i'm too high to dance and you go and kiss lily??" billie shouted at me. "no, billie, can you let me explain?" i said, my voice breaking.

billie looked into my eyes, anger in hers. she pushed lily and told her to get the fuck out of my house before she kills her. then, she dragged me into my room, and sat on the bed. "you gonna explain?" she asked me.

"she asked me if we could talk upstairs, so i agreed. then, she confessed her love to me and said she doesn't wanna see me with anyone else, and then she kissed me. i tried to push her away, but she wouldn't let me." i explained to billie with tears in my eyes.

"fuck, i'm sorry baby." billie said and opened her arms for a hug. i sat in her lap and hugged her as she kissed the top of my head.

i shuffled around a bit in her lap to get comfortable, and suddenly i felt her dick poking me. "seriously? that turned you on?" i asked billie while wiping my tears. "no! what? i'm just always hard when i'm around you, haven't you noticed that?" she answered and her ocean-blue eyes pierced into my eyes.

"to be honest, no, i haven't noticed that, but it's kinda hot.." i said, looking down at billie's plump lips. "yeah?" she whispered as she put her hands on my waist.

i leaned in and kissed her deeply, our tongues fighting for dominance. i wanted billie to fuck the life out of me, so i let her win. her hands traveled under my dress as we were making out, and i could feel her cold rings against my warm skin.

i slid my hands under her white wife-beater and started to take it off. we disconnected from the kiss to catch our breaths, and then billie let me take off her wife-beater. "you're so perfect" i panted out while checking out my girlfriend, and grabbing her print through her pants.

"mm, all you princess" billie mumbled as she nibbled on my neck. "take your dress off, lemme see you" she whispered into my ear, giving me goosebumps on my whole body. i got off her and stripped out of everything i was wearing. at the same time, billie did the same, as well as taking off her rings, and a few of her chunkier chains.

i laid down on the bed, with my legs crossed, and admired billie through the mirror. when billie was ready, she got on top of me, and said "god. i'm so lucky to have you. you're the most perfect girl i've ever seen". "mmh billie, i love you" i replied to her.

"i love you more, my pretty girlfriend" billie said and started rubbing her dick between my wet folds, to lube it up, before fucking me. "bil? condom?" i reminded her. "shit yeah, i forgot babe. i'm sorry" she replied and got off me, took a condom, opened it, and rolled it over her veiny cock.

she got on top of me again and kissed me deeply while aligning herself with my dripping hole. she slowly pushed it in as we moaned into each other's mouths.

after letting me accommodate her size, billie started fucking me fast. she put her thumb on my clit, and rubbed it fast. moans were pouring out of my mouth into hers. "oh god, billie!" i moaned loudly as she sucked on my bottom lip.

"you're doing so well baby, taking me so good" billie rasped out. "thank you" i panted out as i wrapped my legs around her torso, letting her hit deeper spots in me.

billie changed her rhythm and fucked me faster. i felt my stomach start to tighten, so i whimpered "please.. please don't stop.. i'm gonna cum". her dick twitched in me, indicating she was about to cum too. i looked up at her and saw her beautiful blue eyes filled with lust, and her eyebrows furrowed, as she was panting and moaning.

that sight pushed me over the edge, and my pussy tightened around billie's thrusting dick, cumming all over it. billie kept fucking me through my orgasm, even though she was cumming herself. i felt her cock twitch inside me, and the condom filled up with her load.

she pulled out, took off the condom, and while she was putting on a new one, she told me to get on my hands and knees.

i did that, and i felt her cold chains dangle above my back. she pushed my back down, making it arch. she spanked me harshly, leaving a red handprint on my ass cheek, and aligned herself with my pussy again.

"bil.. i don't know if i can take it again.." i said. "you can baby, i know you can" she said and pushed herself in. i groaned from feeling so full again, as billie started pounding into me.

one hand was holding my hip harshly, and the other one was rubbing my clit in circles. my mouth opened, but no sound came out, and my eyes rolled into the back of my head from all the pleasure.

billie spanked me again and moaned "see, i told you you can take it. good girl". her balls started slapping against me, making clapping sounds. i couldn't do anything but moan and whimper. it felt too good.

quickly, billie brought me to my second orgasm of the night. i screamed "fuck! squirting!" and billie kept on pounding me, as i squirted and came hard.

billie felt my pussy tighten around her again, and that triggered her second orgasm. so she pulled out, quickly took off the condom, and came all over my back while panting "i love you".

she grabbed some wipes from the bedside table and wiped the cum off my back, and then collapsed next to me.

i rested my head on her shoulder as we caught our breaths, and said "thank you, i love you so much billie". "i love you more, y/n" she replied and kissed the top of my head.

i was about to fall asleep on billie, but suddenly there was a knock on the door.

1456 words.

i'm sorry i haven't updated in so long, life has been and honestly still is a mess. i hope you enjoyed :)

a/n: fixed grammar mistakes.