29

a doctor walked into the room after i had put my pants back on. he told us "we looked again at billie's scans, and we saw she has a minor brain bleed, due to the accident. we need to keep her under close observation, to make sure that it heals on its own".

"oh. thank you, doctor. what would happen if it won't get better on its own?" i asked him. "we'll cross that bridge when and if we get to it" he answered and left the room.

"baby.." billie whispered in my ear. "what's up?" i replied. "i wanna fuck you.. i miss your pussy" she whispered. "yeah?" i said and reached down to rub her hard cock through the thin gown.

"fuck, c'mon y/n, y'know you want it just as bad as i do" she pleaded, kissing me softly. she knew how bad i wanted it, and i couldn't pretend i didn't anymore.

so, i took off my pants, and got on top of her again. she moved her gown aside and aligned her dick with my wet hole. i lowered myself on top of her, my jaw dropping from having my pussy stretched.

"just like that baby.. good girl" she praised me. i started riding her slowly, until she spanked me, telling me to speed up. i rode her faster, moans and whimpers pouring out of my mouth. i reached down to rub my clit, as billie met my bounces with her thrusts.

"god! your pussy is the best. fuck!" billie moaned loudly, but quietly, as she couldn't shout. she spanked me again, bringing me closer to my orgasm.

"fuck bil, i'm getting close. don't stop please" i moaned, not giving a single fuck if anyone had heard me. "me too baby, me too" she panted out.

the second my clit started throbbing and i was pushed into my orgasm, billie's dick twitched inside me, as she whisper-shouted "i'm cumming". "me. too. fuck!" i yelled.

i felt her emptying her load into me, and it was the best thing i had ever felt. when we both finished cumming, i got off of her and laid down next to her, covering my bottom half with her blanket.

billie's mouth was still wide open, and her eyes were rolled back. "babe? i know it was amazing but it couldn't have been that good" i joked.

she didn't reply. she just stayed like that. i panicked. "bil?" i asked again. still, no reply. "billie??" i panicked more, and raised her hand. when i let go of it, it just dropped back onto my shoulder.

i pressed the call nurse button. a nurse came after about a minute or two. "is everything okay?" she asked. "no! we were just f-talking and then she just stopped replying!" i yelled, tears pooling in my eyes.

the nurse quickly went over to billie to check her pulse. then she checked something with billie's eyes, i don't really know. "i need some help in here!" she yelled, and a couple other nurses ran in.

"what's going on??" i yelled, crying. "page the doctor assigned to her, we need to get to the or stat" she told one of the other nurses. "hey! i'm here! can someone tell me what's going on??" i yelled at them.

"we don't have much time-" she started saying but was cut off by billie starting to shake. "can you get out of the bed? we need to get her to the or right now" one of the other nurses said. i took my pants off the floor, not caring about the shame that came with the nurses knowing we had sex.

i put them on and quickly got out of billie's bed. the same doctor from earlier came into the room, running and asked "what happened?". one of the nurses said "by the looks of it, her brain bleed got worse, and she's having a seizure".

"let's move people, or 2 is available" he said. just like that, they all left, running with the bed towards or 2.

681 words.

another cliffhanger..

a/n: fixed grammar mistakes.