36

i called the doctor and made an appointment for the next day. billie and i decided we'll throw a party tonight, so we called our friends and billie called her plug to get some weed.

we got ready, and billie's plug said he's outside, so billie went outside to get the weed and pay the dealer. she went back in and pulled a cute little bag with green purple-white buds. she turned her flash on and examined the buds, then smelled them. "shiitt this is some good weed, smell it baby" she said and handed me the open bag.

"yeah, that's good" i smelled and said to her, smiling. "let's smoke one baby, pregame" she said and smirked. "alright princess" i said and smiled. she quickly went to her bag and pulled out a grinder, a tray, cigarettes and rolling papers. she quickly grinded the weed and added the tobacco from the cigarette into the tray.

she made a filter and then started rolling. it was fascinating, really. like a ritual. i enjoyed it, and i even more enjoyed when billie licked the paper, rolling it into a joint, and looked me directly in the eyes.

i whimpered a little bit. she knew how much power her eyes and lips had on me, but she had the same issue with me. when she laid back on the couch to smoke, there was a tent in her pants, and she blushed.

she petted her lap and said "come sit love". i sat in her lap and she pulled me towards her and smiled while smoking. "here, take a hit baby", she ordered. i obliged and took a hit from the joint. i started coughing immediately and billie started laughing.

"shit, you never smoked before mama?" billie said while dying laughing, while i was dying coughing. "no!" i yelled at her, also starting to laugh because i felt a little lightheaded, and her laugh was contagious.

"mm, give me" billie said, and i passed it back to her. she took another hit and then put the joint in the ashtray. then, she attached her lips to mine and kissed me, passing me the smoke. i breathed it all in and then disconnected the kiss to breathe it out.

"fuck bil, that was hot" i whispered in her ear. "yeah?" she teased in a raspy voice. we made eye contact, trying to see who will kiss the other first. billie lost and grabbed my neck, pulling me into a deep passionate kiss. she ran her hands all over my body, especially my ass and tits, as i grinded with my clothed pussy against her clothed dick.

"god, billie, you're driving me insane with your touch" i moaned. "i need you to touch me everywhere billie, please, use my body" i begged. "shut up and let me ruin you" she said and bit my lip lightly, moving her lips down to my neck.

she sucked on it like a vampire. biting, licking and sucking like she's trying to suck the soul out of me. shit, my soul is already hers. i moaned as she flipped us over, so she's on top of me. i held her hair and tugged on it as she was attacking my neck.

suddenly, her phone rang. "shit, baby, let's ignore it and keep going" i said, not giving a fuck. i pulled her back in for a kiss and she said "wait, mm, let me see what's the time". she looked at the time and it was already the time for the party. shit.

"fuck. the party was supposed to start already baby" i said, taking off my shirt, and putting on a nice top. billie stared at my boobs for a second before taking her shirt off as well, changing to a nicer one. i put on a cute short skirt that matched the top, and billie changed into nicer pants.

then, we ran downstairs to quickly set everything up and opened the door for finneas and claudia. claudia pushed finneas aside and hugged me while billie and finneas hugged. claudia whispered in my ear "girl, what is that thing, are you cheating on my boyfriend's sister with a vampire?" she laughed and we cracked up a good laugh. "no but seriously, doesn't that hurt?" she said, half laughing-half concerned. "who said it doesn't?" i answered and we laughed again.

then, we heard a "heyy!" from the door, and billie's friends walked in, a bunch of good looking men, can't lie. but my eyes weren't on them after they walked in, they were on billie, seeing if she'd introduce me to her friends. my thoughts were cut off as billie called my name "y/n, come here". so i walked towards her.

she put her arm around me and said "guys, this is the y/n i've been talking about". "damn bil, she really is fine" one of her friends said. "keep your eyes off her, don't try me tyler" she said sternly and gave him a dark look. it was hot, can't lie. so i pulled her to face me and kissed her passionately. she picked me up as we were kissing, my legs locking on her waist. the music was already playing and the lighting was dimmed, red.

"see ya around guys" billie said to her friends and grabbing my ass with her palm. i moaned lightly in her ear. she knew how bad i needed her. we were making out and billie was carrying me towards a wall, pushing my back against it.

"babe, i know how bad you want it right now, and i do too, but shit, let's fuck around on the dance floor" she whispered in my ear. i nodded. "yeah? okay" she said and put me down, grabbing my hand and pulling me to dance floor. the dj put on some sexy songs, and i started twerking. billie grabbed my hips from behind and i twerked on her. then i rolled my hips on her as if i was riding her. i felt my pussy drip on billie's pants from arousal, as i didn't wear underwear to tease billie.

she whispered in my ear "i can feel the heat coming from your pussy. you need it bad, huh?". "mhm, i do" i whimpered. "you want everyone to know what a slut you are for me? or you wanna be a good girl and wait until the party is over?" billie rasped in my ear.

1085 words. this chapter was already written y'all💀🤦.