24

as soon as they left the room, billie and i burst into laughter. we were so embarrassed. billie was especially embarrassed, because not only did her family see her balls deep in her girlfriend's pussy, but also because they made comments about her balls.

billie told me that she knew she had to go to the doctor, but she didn't have the best experience with them, to say the least. due to being an intersex girl, and presenting mostly feminine (her long hair, groomed nails, and big tits), most doctors just immediately assume it's her period (and then they dismiss her), until they look at her chart, and see she has a dick.

after she explained all of that to me, we got dressed and went to the world's most embarrassing lunch.

during lunch, billie had her hand on my thigh. she drew hearts and circles on my inner thigh using her fingers. her hand kept creeping up though, towards my clothed pussy, as she was talking to her parents.

i couldn't think about anything other than billie. i needed her more than ever, and she knew that. she started rubbing my clit through my pants, still talking to her family. i sighed softly as i felt my aching nub being touched.

mentally, i wasn't at lunch with billie's parents. we were alone in her room, making out, while she rubbed my clit. unfortunately, i had to snap back into reality, as maggie asked me a question "y/n, how did you and billie meet? she never told me".

i looked at billie, that didn't even bother to stop playing with my pussy. instead, she just sped up the circles she made on my clit. i took a deep breath in and answered "uh we just met in gym class.. we were partnered together by the teacher".

i looked at billie again, and she had a very low, horny, lustful look in her eyes. she was biting her lip seductively while looking at me. the way she was looking at me had me even hornier. i didn't care, i wanted her to have me right at that second. but i had to control myself in front of billie's family.

so, i said "thank you for the food maggie, it was lovely, and i had a great time meeting you all". i pushed my chair into the table and walked towards billie's room. billie quickly followed me, asking "babe, you okay?".

i didn't answer her, i just kept walking to her room. when we got there, i gently pushed her inside, locking the door behind me. i took my clothes off, and laid on the bed with my legs spread. billie quickly caught up to what was going on, so she took her own clothes off and got on top of me.

"someone's needy" she teased. "just fuck me.. please baby.." i begged. she quickly put on a condom and pushed her dick into me. i whimpered from feeling so full again, despite having her dick in me less than an hour ago.

billie attached her lips to mine as she started pounding into me. moans were pouring in and out of our mouths. she reached her hand down to rub my clit, and i moaned loudly. i didn't care if her family heard me.

my moan made billie's cock twitch, and that made her hit the perfect spot in me. "oh god billie, right there!" i moaned again.

quickly, i felt the familiar warm feeling in my stomach. i wrapped my arms tightly around billie. i needed to feel her closer to me. her nipples were rubbing against mine, and she was panting and moaning softly in my ear.

my legs wrapped around billie's waist, bringing her closer and deeper in me, and that triggered my orgasm. "fuck! don't stop!" i shouted as my eyes rolled back and my legs started shaking.

i could feel billie's dick twitching in me as i was cumming, and she bit my neck harshly, while moaning quietly into my ear "fuck, i'm cumming baby, i'm cumming".

after we both came, billie pulled out and took off the cum-filled condom. she tied it and while she did that, i noticed there was a little bit of blood in the condom.

"wait babe, give me it for a sec" i told billie. she handed it to me, confused. "do you see that?" i pointed at the blood inside the condom. "fuck, is that from me?" billie panicked. "yeah, i really really think you should go to the doctor baby" i told her.

"fine, i will. can you come with me though? i don't wanna be there alone, but i don't wanna go with my family" she asked me. "of course my love" i said and smiled, as billie called the doctor's office. luckily, they had an opening for 3:15pm. it was now 2:55pm, and the doctor's office was 10 minutes away, so we got dressed quickly.

before leaving the house, billie told her mom she was going to the doctor, without even giving her a second to react as we closed the front door.

867 words. y'all should feel so lucky i actually wanna write rn.

a/n: fixed grammar mistakes.