33

billie quickly readjusted her pants and i got off of her lap to let her get up and pay. she whispered in my ear as she got up "meet me in the bathroom" and lightly bit my earlobe. i bit my bottom lip to muffle a moan that was about to come out of my mouth and got up, walking towards the bathroom.

as i was walking towards the bathroom, i could feel my pussy drip in arousal and excitement into my underwear. i didn't have to wait more than a minute there before billie arrived. she locked the door behind her and pushed me up against the wall, kissing me harshly.

quickly, the kiss heated up and billie picked me up as i wrapped my legs around her waist. her hard cock was still hidden, but i felt it twitch under my clothed pussy. "billie.. please. i need you so bad.. just fuck me" i begged and started humping her.

"shut the fuck up, i'm gonna fucking ruin you" billie rasped in my ear. i whimpered and she put me back on the ground and bent me over. her hands were on my hips. then, one hand travelled to my ass cheek and spanked me harshly. "count" she ordered. "one.." i whispered, feeling my pussy drip even more.

she spanked again "two". and again "three". it went on like that until we got to ten, and my ass was red and there were tears forming in my eyes. i felt her move my underwear to the side and quickly i felt her hard dick rubbing against my soaked pussy.

"goddamn. you got this wet for me?" she asked. "only for you daddy" i answered. "good girl" she praised. i was about to beg her to fuck me already, but then i felt her dick enter my pussy hole. my eyes rolled back as billie stretched me open and groaned "fuck. i'll never get enough of this pussy".

she didn't wait for me to adjust or anything. she just started pounding harshly in and out of me, while having her thumb rub my clit. her other hand sneaked up to my head and pulled my hair, making me arch my back and letting her hit a deeper spot in me.

"oh god" i moaned loudly. she shut me up with a kiss and our moans poured into eachothers mouths. quickly, but not surprisingly, billie moaned "i'm close baby". "me.. unh.. too.." i moaned back. she knew how to pleasure me, and she knew that.

"cum for me y/n, let it all out. yk you love it when i fuck you like the whore you are" billie degraded. her words are what sent me over the edge, and i moaned loudly as my eyes rolled back "fuck!". as my pussy clenched rapidly around billie's dick, she couldn't hold back her orgasm anymore. she moaned loudly too "shit!" as she shot her load deep into my pussy.

being filled up by her was honestly the best feeling i've experienced in my life so far. her dick twitching inside, and feeling the thick ropes of cum fill me up. if i could, i'd be filled up by her every day all day.

she moved my underwear back to their place as she pulled out. "fuck.. i love you so much." she panted out. "i love you more and i missed you so much bil" i said and smiled, kissing her. "you did so good for me my love" billie praised me again. "thank you daddy" i said, then added "you did too daddy. so so good".

we got out of the bathroom with messy hair and blushed faces. billie wrapped her arm around me and we went together to pick up our food, to go home.

634 words.