• Chapter Fourteen

Start from the beginning

"Why not? Y'all gettin' pretty serious ain't it mu'fucka?"

"That's the thing bro, don't get me wrong I fuck wit' Milan. She got her own business, makin' her own paper and she got her head screwed on straight. It's just.. Ion' think I wanna be tied down right now cuzzo."

"Ay dawg, if anybody get it I do." I agree with my cousin as I pull into the alley way behind one of the buildings that we recently acquired through one of our shell corporations. "Don't forget I was takin' them hoes down too, and I ain't tryna be in ya business or nothin but on some real shit, one good girl is worth a thousand bitches."

"Who said that poetic shit to you? Grandpa?" Shi sucks his teeth.

"Nah, Kanye said that mu'fucka." I laugh at his slow ass. "He ain't lie either though, the best feelin' in the world is bein locked in wit ya lil junt and focusin on the shit that really matters. The shit that's gettin you paid and the shit that's makin you happy."

"I feel you man forreal, I'm twenty-five and I ain't tryna' be out here still sponsorin' strippers half my age when I'm forty. I want all the same shit that you want but Ion' know if right now is the right time to be addin onto my plate, we still gotta' figure out what we doin' about this whole Jru situation."

"Nigga what you mean we ain't figure out what we gon do? It's only one thing to do." I nod my head, confirming the evil thoughts I already knew he was thinking. "Cut the head off the snake and another one grows in it's place."

"Nigga what the fuck do that even mean?"

"You know, Ion understand how you graduated high school mu'fucka—.."

Before I could finish my sentence, I was interrupted by somebody knocking on the hood of my whip. Me and Shi both reached for our glocks at the same time.

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! It's just me, it's just me!" I looked up to see Chucky standing in front of the car, with his hands up in surrender.

"YOU ALMOST GOT YO FUCKIN TACO SHOT OFF ESE!" Shi yelled at him from inside the car as he relaxed his hand and put his gun back down beside the seat.

"Ay my bad fool! I was gon' wait for y'all but y'all pendejos just sittin' in the fuckin car. Scar I need to chop it up wit'chu real quick." Chucky laughs, leaning up against the car as me and Shi hop out. "Oh, and uh the contractors need one of y'all to sign off on the plans for the second floor."

"I got it. Where he at?" Shi asks him.

"Ion know, he in there somewhere." Chucky shrugs his shoulder before turning his attention back towards me. "Wassup Scar, you good?"

"Yeah I'm straight, wassup?"

"I got a call from my cousin this morning, he said they finally let him outta' isolation after we asked him to take care of that lil' situation for us." I already knew Chucky was referring to Sincere's suicide.

I ain't have to go lookin far when I needed somebody to cut that nigga's life short, Chucky already had a cousin named Antonio who was serving two life sentences in the exact same maximum security prison. Antonio knew he wasn't ever gon' touch grass on the other side of those prison walls again so the only thing he wanted in return was a payday for his baby mama and their three kids.