083; that was really uncalled for

lover🖤jack is gonna drop me home in aboutan hour

lover🖤
jack is gonna drop me home in about
an hour

lover🖤
just so u know

boyf❤️‍🩹
sounds good :)

––––

third person.

"are you sure you don't need me to stay?" mollie asked as her and jack walked out of the complex and towards the boy's car, "i can if you need me to."

"no if we need you i'll call you," jack smiled at her, "and you've already done a lot so it's okay."

"okay." mollie replied as the pair got into the car.

"nic asked if you wanted to be paid or anything for your help."

"god no." she mumbled, "don't pay me."

"but if you weren't there she would've been alone," jack frowned, turning on his car engine and pulling away from the sidewalk.

"the least i could do was be there."

"you were helpful." jack told her, "you helped and you cared and she appreciated that."

"i didn't even stay in the room," mollie looked over at him as he shrugged.

"she knew you were there."

"but i wasn't there. i was stood outside because i was freaked out."

"she had a feeling you wouldn't feel completely fine with the process," jack shrugged again, "she gets it and it's fine, she knows you were stood outside the room. plus she said you became a bit of a nurse afterwards."

"they teased me about it, yeah." she folded her arms and nodded.

jack let out a small laugh while they fell into a small silence, stopping for a few moments at a red light before he continued on with their car journey.

"she told me it was nice seeing that side of you." he spoke up with a small smile as mollie glanced to him.

"as a decent person?"

"you were affectionate and concerned for her, apparently she's never seen you been so soft and patient with her." jack laughed while mollie stared at him for a few seconds.

"she did just have a baby at that moment so.." she replied, "again, it was the least i could do."

"well.. thank you." jack smiled.