037; there's been a lot of backlash

( TW! panic attack )

third person.

corbyn had agreed to drop mollie off at her studio so she was able to teach her dance class, not wanting to leave them hanging despite everyone else telling her to take some time to herself.

after he had dropped her off at the studio, the boy headed to the store to grab a few things for the both of them, planning a small date night in his room to watch a few movies together.

grabbing all necessities for the evening ahead and paying for them, he left the store while staring at his phone, sending a text to his girlfriend regarding his plans he had made for their evening.

"corbyn," a voice startled the boy as he suddenly looked up, turning off his phone while a camera was held right in front of him and a man stood with a mic next to it, "how's it going?"

"...good." he slowly said, making his way to his car as the cameraman followed him.

"we have a few questions regarding your sudden break from your band," the man said, "was this your decision or was it influenced by your girlfriend?"

"my girlfriend has nothing to do with it," corbyn shook his head, a frown on his face as he stared at the ground.

"there's been a lot of backlash about your hiatus," the man raised his eyebrows as corbyn gave him a nod, "you've made a lot of people unhappy, how do you feel about that?"

corbyn shrugged as he glanced up to reassure himself of where he had parked his car, noticing another set of cameras walking towards him while he rolled his eyes.

"do you not care about the happiness of-"

"have a nice day man," corbyn gave him a small smile, soon getting into his car and locking the doors with it before he sighed.

pulling out of his parking spot and heading away from the store and towards his girlfriends studio, his eyebrows furrowed slightly in confusion of where they sudden cameraman had come from.

yet, a glance through his mirror made his stomach drop slightly to notice himself being followed in the interviewer's hope of finishing over their list of questions, speeding up slightly in the hope of losing them.

corbyn drove round the back of the girl's studio, stopping in the middle of three parking spaces and getting out of the car as the small news vans pulled up just beside him, the cameramen instantly getting out of the vehicle.

"the fans really want to know what's going on with you corbyn," he said, watching the singer head over to the back door of the building and have no hesitation in pulling it open with it slamming shut behind him. 

and as he backed away from the door, he took a deep breath and glanced to his left, looking through the windows of the dance studio with every single head turned towards him.

"is that your boyfriend?" ruby asked, the whole classes attention on the boy stood on the other side of the window while diana turned to mollie.

"uh, yeah," she furrowed her eyebrows at him, heading towards the door of her dance studio as diana stared at her, "you guys keep dancing, i'll be back in a few minutes."

with the class of pre-teens nodding in agreement and diana taking over the class for the next few minutes, mollie left the dance studio and stood at the end of the hall opposite from corbyn, the boy walking over to her to get out of view from the dance class.

"i still have another twenty minutes why are you-"

"i need to speak to you," he breathed out, dragging her up the stairs to her photography studio whilst she stared at him confused, "don't look out the window."