064; do you have a plan

third person.

the five were sat in max's car on the way home from their breakfast that morning, with mollie sat in the middle seat between iris' car seat and corbyn, her drink still in her hand.

"so, astrid's sister is getting married next week," max spoke up, "it's in florida and you guys are invited, do you want to come?"

"what day is it on?" mollie replied.

"it's the fifteenth of february." max told her, "we'll be there from the twelfth to the seventeenth."

"i'm free then," corbyn mumbled, his head resting on top of his girlfriends with his eyes closed, the boy still tired from his lack of sleep over the past day.

"we'll go." mollie nodded, "i'll plan something for valentine's day while we're there."

"...for all of us?" astrid furrowed her eyebrows.

"there goes my plan of asking her to babysit." max mumbled as mollie looked over at him.

"i'm not babysitting your kid so you can fuck your wife." mollie told him, "i-"

"oh my god mollie." max interrupted her with his eyes widened, "i was going to take her out for dinner."

"oh." she paused, "sorry... but it's still a no."

"my mom will babysit." astrid turned to max with a small smile, "mollie should get to have a night with her boyfriend, it's only fair."

"yeah i'm going to make sure you're polaroid camera isn't in your suitcase." he mentioned, hearing corbyn try to hold back a small laugh as mollie rolled her eyes, "and i'm going to buy you a box of-"

"i was actually thinking of going on a picnic." she told her brother, "in public, in a park."

"that sounds good." corbyn mumbled and nodded, his arms folded while sighing, "i like that idea."

"good."

as they pulled into the driveway, attention turned to the girl sitting on the steps of their porch. with mollie letting out a sigh and glancing to corbyn, he was the first one out of the car with mollie following behind.

"do you want us to stay outside with you?" max asked, the following three of them getting out of the car as max grabbed his daughter from her seat.

"no, you guys can go in." mollie shook her head, folding her arms as she slowly made her way up to nicole, who had been watching her the entire time.

corbyn walked past the girl sat on the steps as he looked over to his girlfriend, slight hesitation to walk inside and leave them alone yet being encouraged to do so by max, which he quickly followed.

once the front door was shut and it was just the two girls outside, a frown grew on mollie's face as nicole glanced away from her, "you're an asshole."

"i know." nicole replied.

"and i don't think i need an apology." mollie told her, watching nicole turn back to her in confusion, "corbyn needs it."

"you both need it."

"it won't solve anything." mollie shrugged, "you said it and you meant it, you can't take that back."

"i can't take it back but i can explain how i know it was wrong and how i can move past it." nicole said as mollie frowned, "i'm sorry, i-"

"well what if corbyn can't move past it? he didn't tell me you were saying shit like that."

"i told him not to." she mumbled, "you'd freak out."