072; this is obsessive behaviour

third person.

it had been a couple days since the small incident at the wedding between the butchers and astrid's aunt, yet both of them had seemed to block out any memory of it happening.

they continued with their florida trip like normal, spending the few free days they had walking around like a handful of tourists and enjoying the sun that the state had, and were now only hours away from leaving to go to the airport for a flight back to virginia and a flight to la for corbyn and mollie, who wanted to get back to their own apartment.

the couple had been awake since around midnight, the sun only just starting to rise as the time approached six and still having another few hours before needing to meet with max and astrid to have a day exploring the popular areas of florida.

while the two of them sat opposite each other on the bed cross-legged, corbyn had been scrolling on his phone for the past half hour while mollie was attempting to read a book, constantly being distracted by every noise coming from the boy's phone.

"are you watching a tiktok of girls dancing?" she looked up from her book as he swiped off the app and looked at her, "...was that the dance where they are really seductive?"

"my for you page caters to what is made for me." he argued, going back onto the app and watching the video over again as mollie raised an eyebrow and stared at him, "and no. it's someone dressed as a t-rex doing the dance."

"i don't like that you can see girls dancing like that." she furrowed her eyebrows, "why can't you watch stuff like how toothpaste is made or something."

receiving no reply from corbyn, the girl looked back down to her book before hearing the same song a repeated number of times, eventually earning her attention again as she looked up at him.

"are you just scrolling through the sound?" she asked as he looked at her with a smile, "you're just watching girls dance over and over again."

"i'm wondering why my girlfriend doesn't dance like that for me," he mumbled, having his phone removed from his hands as mollie let out a sigh and placed it to the side along with her book, "that's mine."

"so?" she shrugged and looked back at him.

"you're jealous," corbyn smiled.

"you're annoying," she rolled her eyes, standing up from the bed as the boy soon frowned and grabbed ahold of her waist, "corbyn."

"come back," he replied, shuffling over to the edge of the bed himself before pulling her onto his lap, "i was just messing with you, i wasn't watching any."

"you were." mollie argued, "i'm going to delete your tiktok account."

"but then i can't see anything of you." he mumbled.

"i don't post on there."

"you should," corbyn took a deep breath, his hands on her thighs while mollie shook her head, "but just to me."

"you get to post." she tilted her head.

"the people love me," he shrugged, leaning back as his hands rested behind him while looking his girlfriend up and down, "and i'm like kind of a big deal because i sing."

"you think you're sooo cool," mollie rolled her eyes as she placed her hands on her hips, "i'm kind of a big deal."

"no you're not."

"then why are you so obsessed with me?"

"i'm not."

"you have a saved folder on instagram of edits of me," she raised her eyebrows, "obsessed."