085; almost broke up with you

lover🖤i'm sorry

lover🖤
i'm sorry

lover🖤
can we talk?

boyf❤️‍🩹
u at home?

lover🖤
yes

boyf❤️‍🩹
ok i'll stop by dunkin first

boyf❤️‍🩹
be back in ten

lover🖤
drive safe

–––––

third person.

it didn't take long for corbyn to return back at his apartment after leaving daniel's that morning despite being begged by the boy to stay a little longer in attempt to figure out what was going on with corbyn's girlfriend.

and despite the statements made about it only being the beginning of their relationship potentially leading down the wrong road, corbyn ignored anything he had been told and left to go talk it out anyway.

yet as he walked through the front door, without any time to think or place down any bag he was engulfed into a hug by the girl, being pulled down to her as her arms were hanging around his neck.

"hi," he mumbled, placing the dunkin on the counter while taking a deep breath.

"i'm really sorry," she spoke up, her arms still wrapped tightly around his neck as he wrapped his around her waist, smiling slightly at the girl standing on her tiptoes, "i'm sorry i took it out on you."

"...you smell like weed." he replied with a growing frown, moving his hands to her waist as he pulled away slightly to look at her.

"i had a little," she shrugged, grabbing ahold of his arms and guiding him over to their couch, "but that's not-"

"baby," he interrupted her, cupping her face with his hands as he looked at her eyes, "are you high right now?"

"no." mollie quickly said and glanced to the ground, "can we please go talk?"

"your eyes are red."

"i had it like an hour after you left," she furrowed her eyebrows, pulling his arm towards the couch again as he followed and frowned.

"i didn't know you had any." corbyn said.

"i have a little." she shrugged, sitting down on the couch as her boyfriend sat beside her and met her eyes.