046; he didn't fight back

third person.

"hello." mollie said as she stared at spencer, stood on the opposite side of the kitchen island as nicole grabbed ahold of her arm.

"give him a chance to make his first impression." nicole whispered to her as mollie nodded, a small smile appearing on her face.

"charlie's friends?" he asked in response, tilting his head as a soft smile appeared on his face.

"best friends." nicole corrected him, "charlie's hook up?"

"i guess so," he shrugged and folded his arms, "she told you we've hooked up..?"

"the girls group chat gets personal." mollie nodded, "but she said you were good.. if that helps."

"it's a nice ego booster." spencer said through a small laugh as charlie walked over to the three of them.

"are they trying to intimidate you?" charlie looked to the boy, a small frown on her face hiding her smile as spencer shook his head.

"it's only her that seems oddly scary," he shrugged, pointing towards mollie as charlie gave him a nod.

"mollie," charlie smiled.

"she won't hurt you." nicole shook her head.

"unless you give me a reason to." mollie shrugged, watching spencer's eyes widen slightly as he turned his head to charlie.

"she's joking," charlie said as she poured herself a drink, "kind of."

"she's not joking," nicole nodded, "but i'm nicole."

"i'm spencer," he gave them both a smile.

"you look a bit like andrew garfield." mollie told him, watching spencer furrowed his eyebrows before he glanced up to the guy placing him behind mollie, his arms wrapping around her.

"i don't see it." nicole shook her head, "i was going to say harry styles."

"..you do know that guy right?" spencer asked mollie as corbyn looked up at him confused, glancing behind his shoulder before he looked back at spencer.

"me?" corbyn raised his eyebrows.

"does she know you?"

"yeah." he hesitantly nodded, "why would she not?"

"i just didn't want weirdos coming up behind someone and doing that," he said through a laugh as charlie glanced to the ground.

"i'm her boyfriend," corbyn said while spencer's face fell and he shook his head.

"i am so sorry."

"i would've done the same thing." corbyn laughed as spencer gave him a smile, "i'm corbyn."

"spencer," he replied, "charlie's.. uh-"

"charlie's spencer." charlie interrupted him, "it's easier than confusing people with terms."

"you're her property now."

"that's okay." he shrugged, "i'll be like a lost puppy away from her."

"just don't leave her side," corbyn suggested.

"i wasn't planning to."

"good."

"i see a new friendship." nicole mumbled to mollie, both of them nodding in approval with a small smile on their faces.

with small smiles exchanged across the group, the five of them were shortly interrupted by the rest of the friend group running over to nicole and greeting her with a hug, cara and olivia already slightly tipsy.