014; so they can't dance

besson🤍hi pretty i hope your therapy session goes well today 🤍

besson🤍
hi pretty i hope your therapy
session goes well today 🤍

besson🤍
call u later <3

lover🖤
thank u pretty love u

besson🤍
love u most angel

–––

third person.

"i know it's been a while so i'm not expecting you to be open like you used to be, that's okay." diana said as she looked across to the girl sat slouched in the seat, her arms folded with her sleeves covered by her brothers hoodie, "did you want to talk about why you're suddenly back?"

"nana died." mollie mumbled as diana went quiet, watching the girl stare at the floor while she seemed to be unable to find the right words to say, "just been struggling with it."

"was this recent?"

"a week and a half ago."

"i'm so sorry," diana said, "have you been doing anything to cope?"

"uh," she hesitantly nodded, "yeah but they.. it's not healthy coping."

"okay," diana gave her a reassuring nod, "anything else?"

"i'm not talking to max," mollie admitted, "and i feel guilty because he keeps trying with me."

"is that because you don't want to talk to people?"

"we had an argument," she replied, "i got upset with him about something he couldn't really control, so now we aren't speaking."

"i just want a distraction." she continued, staring at the floor while diana looked down at her pad of notes.

"what were your three hobbies again? i know art is one."

"dance, art and photography."

"hm... i uh, i have a dance class that needs a teacher." she said, grabbing a leaflet from her table in the corner of the room as mollie looked up from the floor.

"there's a dance competition they're working towards, it's a group of girls early teens who are kind of new to dancing but this is something they chose to have something to distract them." diana explained, sitting back down as she handed the leaflet to the girl.

mollie furrowed her eyebrows slightly while she read the information listed on the shiny paper, her head slightly tilted while diana watched her do so.

"i think you'd be the perfect teacher for them." the woman said, "they're a small group who have all been through something and they need someone who won't judge them and is supportive, i think they need you."

"so they can't dance?" mollie looked up at her therapist.

"no but they want to-"

"right, they can't dance." mollie interrupted her, throwing the leaflet onto the table as diana frowned.