029; are you mad at me

third person.

after spending the night with her friends, mollie woke up to multiple missed calls and text messages from her brother, the guy desperately wanting to know where she was and if she was with corbyn.

and after corbyn offered to drop her home once she told him she wasn't feeling the best, the couple were sat in the boy's car in silence, neither of them in the mood to have a conversation.

"do you want me to stay?" corbyn asked her as they pulled up outside her house.

"uh, best not." she gave him a small smile, "you need to pack for tour anyway."

"well i'll walk you to your door." corbyn shrugged as he got out of the car while mollie's eyes widened slightly.

"you don't have to." mollie shook her head as she closed the car door and corbyn grabbed ahold of her hand, "it's only five steps."

"i don't mind walking five steps," corbyn told her as she nodded, stopping by the front door as she turned to face him, "are you coming back to la with us in a couple days? or are you staying here?"

"i have that dance class for two more weeks." mollie frowned, "so i need to finish that before i decide anything."

"okay," he nodded, "we're leaving from la so my goodbye will have to be a little earlier than the rest of them."

"okay," she replied, "that's fine."

"okay, well i'll leave you to go and take a nap," corbyn said while pulling the girl in for a hug, placing a kiss on her forehead, "eat something it'll help you feel better."

"mhm, i will." mollie nodded as she pulled away from the hug, "i love you, drive safely."

"i love you more." corbyn smiled, "and i will."

with a faint smile from his girlfriend, mollie walked inside the house as he made his way down the driveway, grabbing his phone from his pocket to see what plans daniel had for the day so he wasn't alone.

as he reached about halfway between the house and his car, his name was heard from behind him with the sound of the front door opening.

"corbyn," max called out as he closed the front door, making his way off his porch until him and the boy stood a few feet apart.

as corbyn turned to face him, he noticed the somewhat angry expression on his face as he slid his phone into his pocket, "what's up?"

"did you know she asked me to take her to the store the other day?" max asked him as he folded his arms, "that was pretty irresponsible of you."

"uh.. what was..?" corbyn tilted his head, "not taking her to the store?"

"not thinking responsibly," max told him as he shook his head, "because i don't think either of you are even ready to be parents, let alone the fact that she's only twenty."

"did you take her?" he asked as max nodded, "then it's taken care of and there's no issues, what's the problem?"

"the problem is you not thinking to use protection, it's-"

"but the problem has been solved." corbyn said.

"doesn't mean you do it again."

"i never said we would."

"well i don't want you two sleeping in the same room together anymore," max shrugged, "i've already told her you're not staying over."

"...we live together in la." corbyn argued, "and she's an adult.."