010; isn't she lovely

third person.

with max and astrid already going back to work as a distraction for the both of them and being reassured that mollie had someone to keep her company, corbyn had been pacing around the house for a couple of hours, waiting for the right time to go and disturb his girlfriend.

he had slept on the couch the night before to avoid invading her personal space, and with max's baby already taken care of for the morning, all mollie had to do was sit with the girl to avoid any harm getting in her way.

but eventually corbyn let out a sigh as he grabbed iris and headed up the stairs, slowly walking into mollie's room as he placed the baby beside his girlfriend and sat on the edge of her bed, hearing her let out a faint groan.

"two choices," he spoke up, not receiving a response while he continued to talk, "you can either stand under the shower and i'll wash your hair for you or i'll run a bath and you can sit in that while i wash your hair."

"no," she mumbled, "it'll wash nana off me."

"where are the clothes you wore when you saw her?"

"on me."

"okay.." he frowned, glancing down at her outfit before sighing and shaking his head, "well we can put them to one side and that way you still have them, sound good?"

"go away," she replied.

staring at the girl for a couple seconds corbyn soon took a deep breath as he left iris by her side, standing up and walking to the other side of the room where he took a seat on her desk and grabbed his laptop.

and out of curiosity, mollie looked over her shoulder to where he was sat, his back faced towards her while he had one airpod in and stared at his laptop screen, deciding to sit in silence rather than overwhelm his girlfriend.

glancing to her niece with a frown, the girl let out a small sigh as she slowly nodded, forcing herself out of bed before dragging her feet along the floor to the bathroom while corbyn turned to face her.

with the sound of the shower being turned on, she stood in the doorway of the bathroom and gave a shrug to the boy, "the first option."

"are you sure?"

"it'll help me feel a little better."

"okay," he said, shutting his laptop again before standing up and looking over to her bed, "are we changing your sheets?"

"is this why you didn't sleep in my room last night?"

"no, i just didn't want to invade your personal space in case it wasn't something you wanted." the boy explained, "i can tonight if you want."

"then we can change the sheets." mollie nodded.

"okay," corbyn softly spoke, glancing to iris as he suddenly paused, "where does a baby go when you're showering?"

"put her in that chair thing she has."

"chair thing?"

"i don't know."

"neither do i."

"just fucking leave her there i don't know." mollie threw her arms up in frustration, rolling her eyes and walking back into the bathroom.

"well," corbyn turned his head to the baby, "isn't she lovely."

with a quick raise of his eyebrows and another sigh, corbyn left the baby in the middle of the bed surrounded by a pile of blankets and cushions, backing away towards the bathroom and giving iris a final nod of approval for the small bed set up he had made for her.