004; that was a bit harsh

third person.

after nicole and jack arrived, early celebrations had already started and the group of them were all in the butcher household for that weekend.

mollie had been keeping her eye on her nana, a growing look of concern on her face every time she'd glance her way and trying not to show her sadness for what julie was feeling.

as for julie, the lady had seemed worse than yesterday, the only one struggling to engage in a proper conversation as she sat on the couch underneath a blanket, desperately trying to keep in some warmth.

"i got you some soup nana," mollie said, walking over to julie and placing a tray on julie's lap, the bowl in the centre of it with a few slices of bread beside.

"i'm not hungry it's-"

"just have a few spoonfuls it'll help keep you warm," she interrupted her as max looked to the two, "or a slice of bread dipped into the soup."

"i'm really okay dear," julie shook her head, trying to hand back the soup to mollie before looking at her.

"it's your favourite," mollie mumbled, attempting to convince the lady as max let out a sigh, "not even one spoonful?"

"i'm okay, but thank you for making it," she gave her a small smile, placing the tray on the table, "but if you wanted to keep me warm i'm happy to have a cuddle."

"nana she doesn't do affection, we know this." nicole joked, the group laughing slightly before they watched the girl pull the blanket over her as she cuddled up to her grandma, "it's your lucky day."

"oh." corbyn frowned, folding his arms as he turned to max, "can we cuddle instead?"

"no," max furrowed his eyebrows, putting his arm around astrid and pulling her closer to him.

"i love julie's energy." jack shrugged, speaking up out of nowhere before he smiled, "it's so positive."

"nic said you had a few ideas for baby names," max replied, watching the boy freeze before shaking his head, "i'm curious, tell me."

"well it's going to be a boy, first of all."

"we don't know that." nicole said.

"i know that, i manifested it." jack held his hand hp, "so i only have boy names, but i really dexter, declan and lee."

"the only one i like out of that is declan." nicole told them all, "i like the name rory."

"name her julie." julie said, her eyes closed and leant on mollie's head.

"she's manifesting a girl." corbyn nodded, "place bets."

"julie don't manifest that."

"i just have a feeling it'll be a girl." julie mumbled, "julie carver."

"nana it'll be avery." nicole replied with a smile, "but i like carver better actually."

"fuck the patriarchy." mollie folded her arms, her eyes also closed while she leant against julie.

"yeah, i'm carrying it, it's my baby." nicole looked at jack, "what's iris' last name?"

"well.. we're married so," astrid titled her head, "it'd be butcher."

"why didn't max take your last name?"

"i don't know but it's a bit rude of him." astrid shrugged, "fuck the patriarchy."

"nah, mollie's going to be a besson." corbyn folded his arms, noticing max slowly turn his head to him from the side of his eye.

"why say that in front of the guy who's gotta approve," jack laughed, "you gotta ask max first."