031; look after yourself

besson🤍can you come outside for two minutes

besson🤍
can you come outside for two
minutes

lover🖤
okay

––––

third person.

leant against his car at the end of the butcher's driveway, corbyn stood with his arms folded waiting for the front door to open and his girlfriend to walk out, a bunch of flowers in one hand and a little less energy than usual.

and as the door opened and she did walk out, he looked up and held the bunch up with him, watching her close the door before looking over at him with her eyebrows furrowed.

"you could come to the door," mollie suggested, heading down the steps and making her way over to him.

"trying to avoid talking to a guy that doesn't like me," corbyn shrugged, "i came to apologise and also get a goodbye kiss before i leave for la."

"a goodbye kiss?" she asked him with a small smile, "do you want rain for dramatic effect?"

"ha, ha, you're so funny." he tilted his head, "i just wanted to see you."

"...well now you've seen me." mollie told him with a slight crack in her voice, forcing a small smile on her face as corbyn frowned.

"i'm sorry for what i said about your brother," he said while handing her the bunch of flowers, "i understand you two do things a little differently than how i would, i apologise and i'll treat him with more respect."

"i accept your apology, and the flowers." mollie replied as she took them from the boy, "thank you for apologising."

with a returned smile, corbyn shoved his hands into his pockets as he sighed, glancing around as mollie placed the flowers on the roof of his car before turning to face him.

"are you going to be okay without me?" she folded her arms and furrowed her eyebrows, "do you want me to come back with you?"

"no, no." he shook his head, "you've got stuff here you need to worry about, it's only two nights by myself and then i start touring so.."

"so this is it for a while?"

"...this is it for a while." corbyn mumbled.

"okay," she nodded and sighed, "do you know what i'm going to miss most about you?"

"my great sex," he shrugged.

"ooo, close." she smiled, wrapping her arms around his waist as she looked up at him, "using your money to pay for my dunkin."

"wow." corbyn threw his head back at his laughed, "i'll send you it everytime you go."

"will you?"