060; what are you hiding

third person.

the friend group had found themselves at a party in their hometown that saturday night, with the guys having one more day off before they were needed in new york city, they came to hang out with corbyn and their girlfriends to catch up with one another.

"...so where is corbyn?" daniel frowned as he walked up to the group, "we wanted to see him."

"upstairs with mollie," nicole replied with a slight roll of her eyes while daniel slowly nodded, "probably fucking or something."

"have they said something to upset you?" jonah asked, "you rolled your eyes when you said that."

"she's still grieving and all he seems to care about is fucking her," nicole explained, "she's so fragile and vulnerable, it's almost like he's taking advantage of her."

"...i don't think he'd.. nicole that's not something you should just throw around." daniel nervously laughed as he folded his arms, "he knows about her past i don't think he'd take advantage of her."

"is she drunk?" jonah asked.

"i don't know." nicole said.

"text her and just ask if she's okay," jack suggested, "if she doesn't reply in ten minutes we can assume they're busy."

"is corbyn the one who.. the one in new york with me right?" spencer asked the group as they all nodded, "the one nicole had a go at? is that right?"

"you yelled at him?" jack raised his eyebrows.

"i didn't yell." nicole shook her head, "i was upset and angry at the time, i've apologised to him and we spoke about it, the problem is resolved."

"what did you say?" jonah asked.

"it doesn't really matter, it wasn't much." nicole said, grabbing her phone from her pocket as they all slowly nodded.

"we just rules it off as pregnancy hormones." spencer told the group as nicole nodded along and smiled, staring down at her phone screen in the middle of sending a text.

yet, away from all the chaos and loud music downstairs, mollie and corbyn had found themselves in the empty room at the back of the house on a freshly made bed where for the first twenty minutes or so they had sat and talked about their future, unsure of what they wanted to do and how they were going to drag themselves out of their current state.

soon after their conversation came to a stop, the boy initiated a kiss that was soon deepened and was led on further, to where his girlfriend was now on her back with her arms wrapped around his neck, her dress hiked up to her waist as corbyn's hands struggled to find a place to rest on her body.

and while mollie's hands moved to his belt and she began to undo it, the boy's phone pinging made the two of them groan slightly before ignoring it, only for the phone to ping a further three times.

trying not to break away from their kiss, corbyn looked over to his phone just beside the girl as his phone screen was lit up, quickly turning it off again and turning it face down and out of her reach, something she had picked up on almost instantly.

"who texted you?" she mumbled into the kiss, pushing his jeans down as he shrugged and attempted to move away from the topic.

"we can look after," corbyn replied as mollie gave him a nod, grabbing the hem of her underwear as she began to pull it down her legs, soon being stopped by his phone going off once more.

this time she had broke away from the kiss completely and paused, watching him stare at her for a few moments before he let out a sigh and sat up.

"i should probably put it on silent." he said.