A Living Person!

I am kinda glad that I bet Nezu in chess. Right before he left that day he asked if I wished something and of course I told him, I wanted a Laptop. There was no better reward than that. Of course I never told him why I would need it and he also never asked why. So in the end it was All Might who brought it over.

It as kinda fun how Endeavor didn't know anything about the chess game since he was still sleeping when Nezu arrived. Besides it was quite the quick game. 

Now that someone brought me the PC, I immediately went to work on it.

Endeavor: What are you doing?

Me: What does it look like?

Endeavor: Breaking the keyboard.

Me: Nope. I am hacking.

Endeavor: Where?

Me: The bastards base.

Endeavor: Which one?

Me: The idiot from the hero commission. I am currenlty hacking and backtracking his phone and PC activities. I hope this will give me a clue where the LOV is hiding.

Endeavor: And what do you think you will do once you find them?

Me: Pay them back.

Endeavor: Alone?

Me: Yup. 

Endeavor: Nope. No way will I leave you alone.

Me: Why not?

Endeavor: Because they were clearly after you.

Yeah...

I am honestly impressed that you got that right.

Still wonder why they were after me and not one of you?

Is it the information I know about?

My skills?

Did they throught they could break something that was broken more than once?

Or did they through about turning me into something like that?

Ah!

I don't like that thought!

Nope!

Don't like it!

Sho!

Don't want to think about that.

Whatever it was, they will pay for attacking me and my hero and his family under my watch!

Endeavor: Whatever you are thinking, I want to be part of it.

Me: Oh, really?

Endeavor: Yes.

Me: And what if it involves murder?

Endeavor: Will cover it.

Me: Robbery?

Endeavor: Will be your alibi.

Me: Seriously?

Endeavor: Kid, you family by now.

Me: ....

It honestly shocked me to the point of stopping and looking away from the PC. There he was looking at me and I could tell that he meant every word he said. He wanted us to be family no matter what. The way he looked at me was the same way he looked at his sons. This was enough to know that he already saw me as a son.

Me: You really mean it...

Endeavor: Yes. The moment you got to me and I found out about your past, I decided to take you in Izuku.

Me: You know about my past?

Endeavor: Only basics like you were sold and trained and made to kill and dirty your hands for your old hero.

Me: ...

And after all this... you still want me?

Something as unpredictable and dangerous like me?

You sure?

This must be a sick joke.

Endeavor: I am not joking. You don't have to look at me like that Izuku. I want to adopt you and welcome you to my family offically and not as a shadow. Will you let me do that?

Me: I...

Endeavor: Of course, I understand if you want to end these bastards first.

Me: ... No, I would love that.

Little did this hero know how muc he was making me happy right now. It was to the point that I started crying and needed some tissues which he immediately gave me but he also just put the Pc to the side and then hugged me like a father.

He patted my back while I started crying more. I didn't knew when the last time was that I cried or showed my emotion this obvious. Somehow when I started crying it was as if a dam break and the flood started to come. I couldn't stop crying and he was there for me the whole time.

Only when I calmed down did I look at him.

Me: You really mean it?

Endeavor: Yes Izuku. If you want, you will be Izuku Todoroki. With that you will not be a dead man anymore.

Me: ... Can I really take the name?

Endeavor: Yes my child.

Me: .. Thank you...

Endeavor: No problem Izu. You are my son now. 

I staid in the hug since I never really get hugged and I was soo hug deprived. I never got parental love and I never knew what it meant until now. I could litterally feel it. It was warm and nice and after a while I let go and started hack again till I got some new informations.

Me: Found you!

Endeavor: Where?

Me: Abandoned bar and a warehouse. I bet the nomus are in the warehouse.

Endeavor: I'll inform Nezu about it.

Me: No need for that. I already send him the data and the coordinates.

Right after I said that I put the Pc on the side and jumped out of the sick bed. I got healed but not completly. Yet I wanted to get out and beat the shit out of them. That was how much of a build up anger I had.

I wanted to pay them back soo much that I didn't cared how much I would get hurt in the process.

Endeavor: I am going with you! I have an open agenda with them too.

That was all he said before basically giving me my new costume since my old one ripped and also my daggers.

Me: Sounds as if they will burn in hell today.

Endeavor: Don't kill them.

Me: awww why? After what they did!

Endeavor: Oh kiddo, Tartarus special sector and time to time visits from us will make life a living hell for them.

Me: OHO I love that idea even more.

Just like that we both went out of the room with a bloody murder aura around us. Anyone seeing us right now could have easily mistook us for villains or just freeze up and hide. Wouldn't blame them for sure.