You call that luck?!

Endeavor's POV:

I was worried after Hawks came to me telling me the hero commission put them in a training room together. I could only imagine the worst happening to him there. Knowing the heri commission they would try to see where his limits are but surprisingly I heard that he and Hawks were just fighting it out for training and Hawks lost.

I can't believe Hawks got a kick in his ass by a  16 year old who faught quirklessly too.

That kid has some serious skills.

I should ask him to train with my kids.

He might help Shoto with his quirk too...

But Hawks...

They were both trained by the hero commission and he still got his ass busted...

That kid was something else.

But the amount of training he needed in order to be able to beat Hawks like that was something completely else.

It worried me knowing a 16 year old just did that with soo much eas too. Hawks told me that he came to sweat and gave it his all but he felt as of Izu was holding back a bit.

Unbelievable!

Ama so put the whole building in flames again!

How dare they question a child who already has a license?!

They are the worst!

How much training did they give him...

How much did they turtore him...

How much did he suffer....

Why did anyone do anything?

GODDAMMIT!

He shouldn't be going through all that shit!

Not in his age!

I need to make sure the kid opens up to me!

I'll make his life better for sure!

Me: *Sigh*

Where did he even go?!

I waited the whole day for Izu to return back to my agency and put every job I had to the side. It was more that I gave my son Dabi all the work while I was waiting for Izu to come back.

Little did I know that he would seek vengeance like this with a slime bucket. It was a huge bucket and it was also only the sound of something crashing that woke me up. That was how I saw Izu leaving my office.

He looked frozen in time not even believing what just happened. It was pretty funny seeing him like that and now he was laughing for the first time that I know whole heartedly.

He is cute when he smiles and laughs...

He really should do this more.

It suits him way better than that tired look.

Me: What's so funny?

Izu: Ah nothing... It was just... Hahaha your expression.

My expression?

It's in the middle of the night...

What kind of expression did I have for him to laugh like that?

Me: Mh?

Izu: You aren't usually that long awake, are ya?

Me: No.... *yawn*

Izu: Pfff...

Me: How was going out?

Izu: Weird.

Weird is the usual around here.

I am sure he is used to something different.

Tho I am curious....

Me: Want to talk about it?

If he was already going out and there was no way to atop him, then I might as well try to find out what he did. At least he didn't seem injured at all. Just one look from top to bottom told me that.

However as much couldn't be said about his hero costume or shadow costume. It was definitely ruined by the slime.

Izu: No... Or wait yes! Do you know something about the LOV?

Where did you find out about them?

You aren't even a week here and you... WHAT!!!

How did you find out?

Looks like Shadows are way better in information gathering than any information broker.

No wonder a Shadow will get disposed for all their knowledge...

I am happy I got you before they would just go ahead and... NOPE! Not even gonna think about that.

LOV!

Let's first tell him what that stupid bunch of kids villain ligue is.

He'll find it out anyways.

This is much safer than him going out to find that information.

Me: Villain Group that has it out for UA and All Might.

Izu: I see....

Me: How do you know about them Izu?

Izu: I found two villains talking about them before they turned monster mode.

What the-?!

How do you casually find something like that?

Me: Monster mode?

Izu: Turned into some beasts, like grey skin, bird beak and their brains started getting exposed.

Me: They WHAT?!

Now I was tired but the moment I heard that, I felt as if all the tiredness went away in an instant. Just knowing that this kid just saw a nomu and survived was something. They are vicious creatures and out for blood. It wasn't easy to kill them by far. 

Izu: They trasnformed right in front of my eyes.

Me: ....

Izu: Please tell me it wasn't a virus or something.

Me: No. I am just surprised that you saw something like that happening.

Izu: Is it that uncommon?

Me: YES!!!!

Izu: Guess I was lucky...

Me: I wouldn't say luck had anything to do with that.

Izu: .... By the way where did you get these cloths from?

Me: They are spare cloths from my son Shoto.

Izu: And he likes pink or somehing? Like whats up with the neon pink color?

Me: He wanted to annoy me but I didn't care at all.

Izu: Your family is weird.

Me: As if you are not that weird too.

Izu: I am and I know I am.

Me: I'll get you a new costume.

Izu: Do you think this slime will get off?

Me: I hope for Touya's sake.

Izu: Pfff- he better run next time I see him.

Me: I'll tell him that, tho he will be the one who cleans up that mess.

Right as I said that I saw Izu pull something out of his pocket and look at me. It was also the moment I got a phone call and picked it up.

Me: Endeavor on the phone.

It was my mistake not looking at the caller ID because that idiot from the hero agency was on the other end of the phone.