Imposters think alike

It took me quite a bit of time to get all information about UA including the blueprint. I had to say their security system was pretty good. There was no way to get in if you didn't had the information I got and it took me quite some digging and hacking to get to the information.

Today was the day me and Endeavor were supposed to get to UA and train the kids. It was quite the ridiculous assumption that I would show myself. I also told Endeavor that beforehand si he knew to enter school ground without me.

It was defying the concept of a shadow. Besides that I did read into the files from class 1A. I knew exactly what was going and who was who including a background check and quirk information. I knew everything that was important.

That also meant I knew about the USJ attack or the sport's festival incident with a Dandelion as well as their internship and the nomu attacks throughout the city. Everything told me that there was an insider in UA telling the villains exactly what they needed.

I wonder who is the traiter from these people. . .

There is no way there isn't a traitor!

How else will they know where the information was stored in UA and also have a good distraction thanks to the media finding out about All Migh...

Then the USJ incident where they had them all in an instant.

The sports festival where I am pretty sure they started gathering intel about their quirks.

Then the internship and all the nomus across the city.

They wouldn't know that the students would intern in that are if not for an insider.

I need to find out who it is!

I highly doubt the villains will stand still if they know that Endeavor and All Might are in the same area.

I was currently in the vent system of UA which wasn't that easy to get in for sure but I found a loophole in the system. It was such a small backdoor that I wasn't soo sure if it wasn't intended and set up for a purpose.

Still once I got into the vent I started following my hero through the labyrinth and traps layed out in here.

Endeavor: Today I want to see how far you all are and what you all can do. For that we will go to ground beta.

Good that we talked beforehand what he could do with the class.

This way I'll also get the gist of their ability.

Besides it is easy to see who is the traitor if I am observing from up here.

As I was watching them, I all of the sudden got the feeling of someone approaching me. There were also very light sounds and there was only on creature not a person that could do that.

Me: Hello Nezu.

Nezu: Oh my, I am impressed you knew I was here.

Me: ...

I didn't even turn around to look at Nezu as I was looking at the kids and Endeavor watching them. There was Shoto who definitelly was considered a powerhouse and then there was this short fused Pomeranian which now looking at him, I could tell that he had more than one quirk. Shoto's theory about him and All Might might not be as far fetched as people say. In my opinion this kid had his quirk.

Nezu: What you think about the class.

Me: They are not using their quirk to the fullest potential. Not only that but that Pomeranian over there has All Might's quirk One for All.

Nezu: Impressive. 

Me: Not hard to tell seeing how he uses explotion so naturally but he can't use the speed and the strength from the quirk very well. Besides it has the same feeling to it like All Mights.

Nezu: Why not get down and teach them?

Me: I am a shadow and you know what that means.

It was only now that I turned my head around to see Nezu who just made himself very confortable right next to me. That chimera really looked close to a bear, dog, mouse creature and I could understand why people were calling him a rat too.

Nezu: What do you think I am?

Me: Chimera.

Nezu: You are truly breaking my expectations here.

Me: Worse or better?

Nezu: For more intriguing than I thought.

Me: I don't know if that is a good thing or not.

Nezu: In your case a good one. 

Me: Am I right to assume you did this all to meet me?

Nezu: Exactly.

Me: Here you are in front of me, now tell me. What do you want from me?

Nezu: Information.

Me: The traitor?

Nezu: How did you know we had one.

Me: You are not the only one knowing how to get information.

Nezu: Hahahahaha as expected of the first ranked shadow.

Me: Tho I am sure this is not why you wanted to meet me.

Nezu: You are correct again.

Me: Then tell me what do you want.

Nezu: I first wanted to offer you a place in UA as a student but you are a pro-hero for years now and it isn't fitting for someone as bright as you. So I want you as a teacher for the hero classes, a special one at that.

Me: I decline.

Nezu: May I get the reason behind that.

Me: I am a shadow and I work as a shadow. I have no interrest to meet and teach some noisy kids at all.

Nezu: I see. 

Me: Out of contect but you should start prepareing for a villain invasion.

Nezu: Explain.

Me: The LOV is after All Might and you got a traitor in this class or the chances are rather high for that. Now imagine All Might and Endeavor being in one place with a bunch of students. Again chances are high the LOV will try to do something. I suggest using that to your advantage and plan a field trip.

Nezu: What did you had in mind?

Me: Let them train in an abandone town. 4 hours drive from here there is a small town which was abandoned due to how it got destroyed by a villain attack. Let them train there and the villains will get out of their hiding spot. Such a chance is hard to come by and you will also find out who the traitor is.

Nezu: Quite the plan you have there.

Me: I am sure you were thinking of something similiar seeing as you not only invited me over but Endeavor too.

Nezu: Indeed.

Me: ....

I looked back at the students and concidered the conversation between us as done. The rat could also tell as much since he said his farewell and the note to come find him if I needed anything. 

Something about this class felt off. I couldn't put my mind on what it was. There were a couple of people that seemed suspicious but there was one that had caught my eye specifically. However only time will tell if my assumptions were right or not.