The Idiot on the phone...

I got the vibration code short, long, long, long, short which means that some information were sent to the hero I serve and I needed to get them from the hero. It was just weird that I was with the hero and I knew that there was nothing that just arrived at all.

That was how I looked at the hero and it was just one minute after I looked at him that his phone went off. It was rather late and I could tell that he wasn't prepared for this call. He also immediately picked up the call which confused me at all. It could be a prank call and or the media and he just picked it up. This only showed how late it was.

Endeavor: Endeavor on the phone.

You should have checked the caller Id first...

I mean it's probably the hero commission but still...

Endeavor: *Sigh* Can't you guys not call in an unholy hour?

It was also that moment that he put the other end on speak so I could listen too.

HC: Hey, I don't like being awake at this hour too.

WAIT!

That's the idiot!

Why did they let him on the phone to rely information on others?

Are they dumb or something?

Endeavor: You better have a good reason to call me in the middle of the night.

HC: I told ya, it wasn't my idea and I was woken up by a call by the upper level. So deal with it. I am suffering as much as you do....

Endeavor: Didn't they had another person for that?

HC: Just deal with me, you pile of flames.

Endeavor: You better watch your back from now on.

HC: You gotta go way back to the line. There are soo many other heroes that said that to me too. So take a ticked and wait for your turn.

Me: Can you tell us the information and make it short.

HC: Yes and No for the second one.

Endeavor: Idiot.

Hc: Thank you for stateting the obvious! I take that nickname with pride.

I could literally facepalm myself right now for that statement. The hero commission was really just a big mess here in Japan. There was nothing that could save them anymore.

Me: *Sigh*

Endeavor: Get to the point!

HC: Fine. The higher ups got a call from that rat Satan.

Me: Rat Satan?

Endeavor: Nezu.

Me: Ah.

HC: SHUSH! Don't say the name we don't say out loud.

Me: ....

Endeavor: Fucking bastard.

Hc: Yes?

Endeavor: Just give us the damn information and stop kidding around.

HC: You guys are no fun at all.

Endeavor: ...

Me: So, what did he want?

HC: Oh he just kinda blackmailed us.

I looked towards Endeavor who literally facepalmed himself by the mentioning of blackmailing. I have heard rumors about it but I didn't thought it was real and to this extent. Tho seeing Endeavors reaction, I could tell how real it was and from the looks of it not that uncommon too.

Endeavor: What is it this time?

HC: You and your Shadow are invited to host a 2 week training session. You are ordered to attend it.

Endeavor: I don't like this.

HC: You have no say in this.

Endeavor: Oh yes I DO!

HC: HAHAHA Good luck telling that the high ups.

Just like that the idiot hang up on us and Endeavor just used his quirk on his phone. Whoever made this phone fireproof was a genius, cause it surely wouldn't have survived that.

Endeavor: Damn hero commission!

Me: Is it really that common for a chimera to blackmail you all in doing their bidding?

Endeavor: Oh if you only knew...

Me: Seriously?

Endeavor: Yes.

Me: So we having a training session with like hero course?

Endeavor: Yes.

Me: Which class tho?

Endeavor: That idiot forgot to tell us that.

Me: Mhm...

Endeavor: I'll ask Nezu in the morning.

Me: Okay... does this mean we have to prepare something?

Endeavor:  Not if you don't want to. Anyways, it's late and you should get whatever little rest you can get.

Just like that we both went to his car and. before I knew it, I fell asleep in it. It was just a short drive but it was silent and it was really nice. I didn't know why but for some reason it felt really relaxing being around this hero.

I had faith in him and I also had a high thought about the way he was acting. He was a good hero after all. This was what I valued a lot about him. 

I could only hope that this person wouldn't change once he found out about everything in my past. Tho I knew it was just wishful thinking.