The Todoroki Family

Even though it was like basically morning when we arrived at the mansion he called home I could still see the rest of Endeavors family. The weird part was that I decided to stay in the car since I knew how dangerous it was for the shadow to get too attached to the hero. There was no telling if they send me back to America and even if not! The moment I get attached I would try safe his family and ny duty is to protect him and him alone. This will make me think his family of non heroes need more savings then him and I would rationally choose his family over him.

Endeavor: Get out Ghost.

No!

Why can't you just let me go?

Like seriously let me go?

What did I do to you?

Oh yeah I just vanished and ditched ya...

Still I am a shadow.

That's my job!

I am supposed to do that!

I also not hindering you to do your hero job!

Now just leave me be!

I'll give ya my life if needed anyways.

Me: No. You threw me in here. So I am staying in here.

Endeavor: *Sigh* Dabi.

I don't as definitely not leaning against the other door of the car. No! Never! Okay yes I did and the moment he said Dabi, his son opened the door and caught me before I could fall down completely.

This was seriously not needed.

Dabi: Looks like you need some sleep.

Me: Matter of fact, I do.

Now since I was still kinda like in his arms, Endeavor came over and picked me up completely. I could have injured him and got free but that was against my policy as a shadow. I was after all not allowed to harm ir bring any harm to my hero at all.

So in the end I gave up struggling and let him handle me completely. Like cary into the house and put me down on the coach. After that don't suppose I didn't try to get out of the house at all. I did try to yeet myself out of the window but there was an ice wall stopping me from doing that.

Me: Holy! This is a nice quirk! Still not stable tho.

I couldn't help it but comment on the ice. Quirk theories where kinda my favorite so I ended up actually admire it. It was a nice quirk after all.

This is really a nice is quirk not like the ice queen.

That bitch can only make some spears and loves to throw them everywhere....

She was such a nuisance till I had to get rid of her cause she wanted to kill my hero...