... Lack of Security...

The next morning well more than night I woke up and had everything in the room prepared. I knew what a terrible light sleeper I am except when I am exhausted which I was. I got healed, jet lag and went out the whole night. Exhausting gonna hit me at least once and this was it!

Besides that this bed was sooo comfy. I don't even know when the last time was that I slept in a bed. This was pure bliss and I loved it.

Ahh...

I wanna lay here and just be one with this bed....

Tho I can't.

I so can't.

I need to fix every little problem in that agency.

It was way too easy to get in yesterday.

I need to tighten up security and male it a better place.

For that... Let's break in and explore the agency for tonight.

Yeah that sounds like a good plan...

Ahh...

Goodbye bed!

It was nice sleeping on you and get to know you.

Just like that I stood up from where I was laying and put on my cloths. Next thing I did was getting my blades sharpened and checking all the utensils I had. Only after I made sure that everything is functional and sharp, I decided to leave the room.

Funny thing. I don't know how I managed it but I soo ran into Endeavor on my way out of the house. Haha well just my luck. It was at that moment that I cursed myself for not using the window to get out of the room I slept in.

Me: Good evening!

Endeavor: Hello Izu.

Me: ...

Endeavor: You just woke up and were immediately about to leave?

Me: Yup.

Endeavor: And when do you think you will eat?

Me: Ahm...

Endeavor: *Sigh* Come with me. I'll make you something quickly.

Me: There is no ne-

Endeavor: Kid if you about to walk off with no food intus I'll be following you around.

Me: Good luvk keeping up.

Endeavor! I don't have to. I can just expose you.

Me: WHAT?!

Now that was the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. A hero that will expose his shadow but something told me he was about to do it. I for sure wasn't a person who would like to find that out. Not because I couldn't handle it but because that would make my job a lot harder.

Me: Fine.

It was definitely not that I was actually hungry and could use something to eat. Even if it is just a quick snack. I were definitely thankful for that.

So this was how I followed the hero to the kitchen where the dining room also was. It was an open kitchen and I didn't had to ask since the hero pulled a chair back for me before he went to the fridge getting out some bacon as well as eggs.

Endeavor: So what's your plan for the day Izu?

Me: Fixing up your agency security.

Endeavor: Pardon?

Me: I broke in before without any efforts so today I'll be fixing that and testing it over and over again.

Endeavor:...

Me: Don't tell me you thought your agency is safe?

Endeavor: I did and who in the world is that dumb to attack a hero agency?

Me: Actually a lot of people.

Endeavor: Well that never happened here.

Me: Only because it didn't happened doesn't mean it can't. I am going the safe route.

Endeavor: Fine. I'll be in the office with you.

Me: Hm?

Endeavor: It's my agency and I'll be there to see what you are doing.

Me: Okay just don't get in the way.

Endeavor: ... After that we are both going back home.

Me: I think I already told you that I am not gonna stay here.

Endeavor: And I told you to do that.

Me: I can't.

Endeavor: I don't care how it was in America but you are now in Japan and with me kid. So deal with that and accept it.

Me: ...

It honestly surprised me a lot hearing the hero say that. I am used to do these things alone and that the hero didn't care at all. Tho it was weirding ne out it was also a nice change.

Me: Do what you want.

Endeavor: I assume you'll be setting the alarm off a couple of times?

Me: No. I never do that. I find loopholes and fix them.

Endeavor: Thank you.

It was such a simple word but for some reason it made me freeze and look at thr heroes back as he was making me something to eat. My eyes were definitely wide open. Never did a hero thank me before at all. It was natural for the shadows to do that and for them it was a giving but for this one it wasn't.

Me: ...

Endeavor: Done. Here you go.

Thankfully by the time he finished food and placed it in front of me, I recovered from that small surprise.

Me: Thanks!

Maybe this hero ain't that bad!

My old one was nice too but this...

Endeavor definitely is different.

Thanking me for something that is a given and normal... It is my job to do that after all.

Then making me food and make sure I have a home too....

Soo weird!

I wonder if he still doesn't know about shadows...

He does look chill... They usually change.

Yeah no....

There is no way he would act this way if he knew what I did to get where I am.

Not as if I could have chosen it or something else...

I never wanted to be a shadow!

All I ever wanted was to be loved and just live my life... well normal not like this... or to be sold...

This was never something I chose to do....

But I have to if I wanted to live!

This time I will not let this hero die... My hero.

I won't let this happen ever again!

EVER!

Not under my watch!