Uncovered truth!

Endeavor: What are you thinking?

Me: We were watched!

We were still at the side of the abandoned town and were waiting for anyone to come and pick us up. The kids were all noisy and they were not hurt at all which was great for once but they were definitely tired and I could tell that their quirk drawback was showing. 

Why are they now here yet?

It's been 15 minutes already.

Nezu said he would have someone on standby for sure...

Don't tell me they got attacked too.

That is plausible since the hero commission needed to give them a go for this.

If so then that means there is one person there giving information to the villains.

It can't be a higher-up since they all are under Nezu's power and it would be too obvious...

Why didn't I think of that possibility earlier?

I am soo dumb!

The idiot is the traitor!

No wonder he didn't tell us a thing about the excercise nature in UA.

He is also one of the view people knowing about my existance.

I thought it was strange for a guy this stupid and talkative to be in the hero commission.

Tho he was definitely observing me the moment we met.

SHIT!

So they know eveyerhting about me and my injuries.

This was why he was the one calling me and Hawks over!

No wonder no one was there training or instructing us.

He wanted to check my abilities out.

DAMN IT!

It makes sense now.

Me: Tsk!

Endeavor: What's up?

Me: Backup won't be coming for a while.

Endeavor: How do you know?

Me: We got played good.

Endeavor: Huh?

Me: That hero commission idiot is working for the villains which means this isn't over yet.

It was exactly the moment I said that, that a nomu came dashing through a building straight towards Shoto. The target of this creature was clear since Shoto was there walking towards us all alone.

Endeavor: SON!

Me: ... tsk!

Before I knew it, I ran towards Shoto and pushed him to the side so that the claws of the nomu not only scratched my back but even ripped open some skin. It hurt a lot but I knew that the pain would stop with the adrenaline that I felt in my body.

Me: Cover!

That was all I said before taking my daggers out and dodge. Now looking at this creature I knew this was the real nomu that was created to fight me. It was fast, agile and had healing. It's claws and teeths were sharp and definitely made to kill.

I have to end this before the fight starts dragging itself.

My stamina is good but for sure not up to this.

I have to find a way to kill it.

My injury will start slowing me down eventually.

Luck was definitely not on my side and as I was didging its attack, I saw Shoto who tried to use his flames and ice to help me. Too bad for him it only made this creature angry and redirect its attack towards him.

Endeavor: SHOTO!

Endeavors flames came from behind his son but I could tell that the fireball wouldn't hit it in time so once again I went in front of Shoto but this time, I let the creature bite my arm.

Me: Arg...

Shoto: GHOST!

Me: I'm fine. Get out of here!

The fireball hit the creature's side but it didn't react which only meant that it had a fireproof skin. Once again a con for me. Still now that I was this close to it, I rammed my dagger right from below it's head and it pierced it's brain. The poison should have been enough to kill it immediately but yet it just let go and screamed in pain but also sent me flying towards the next building.

Me: AR! *cough*

I could taste the blood in my mouth knowing full well that my lungs were filling up with blood. It was hard to breath and I fell down to the ground after getting basically chucked to the wall.

Oh great....

Broken rib...

Blood filled lungs....

Broken bones....

A bite mark....

Shit....

I never got this injurede before the incident with my old hero.

At least I could save my hero's mental health...

Once I hit the ground I stood up with shaking knees looking at the creature that was already coming my way. No one could do a thing since there was another nomu the heroes were fighting off. 

Now that it was looking into my eyes, I decided to drive my own quirk into overdrive and use that to my advantage.

come on!

COME ON!

Just take it!

Luckily for me it kinda did slow down and stopped for a second. It was enough to throw my small sword like dagger at it. This time it got stuck in its head and the creature went limb sliding across the floor towards me thanks to the momentum of it running towards me. 

Once it stopped moving, I took out the dagger and cut it's head open too. 

Me: It's finally over... *cough*

I started walking away towards my hero as I saw my vision go dark. There was nothing I could do about that.

Endeavor: IZUKU!

Weird....

Did he just call me by my whole name?

I was sure I only told him my nickname Izu...

Well whatever...

It's not as if my situation is good or anything.

I felt someone pick me up and I could hear a heartbeat and it was telling me that the person was freaking out.

Endeavor: Izuku stay with me!

Shoto: Dad....

Endeavor: Move!

Oh he... picked me up....

Thanks for being my hero....

and taking me.... in

Thank you.....

You were the best.... one .... I've ever seen....