An Underground hero vs a shadow!

The hero was definitely not expecting that. It was the moment that I had him janked towards me that he used his quirk Eraser on me, but he still fell on the ground.

Me: Let me introduce myself.

With that I quickly grabbed my license which still was an american one. They looked slightly different then the ones here as everywhere but they had one thing in common. You never could fake a license because they all had this one specific mark that is hidden in the text and only hero know about it. Besdies the mark was made in a special way so it wasn't replicatable if not made by the hero commission who knew the way how to do it.

Once I grabbed my license, I threw it towards the heary and it slid over the floor towards his feet. He picked it up and looked at it while I was so about to introduce myself since this was only polite to do so.

Me: I am Ghost, an american Shadow who was assigned to Endeavor.

Eraserhead: *Sigh* Are they now crazy.

Me: Pardon.

Eraserhead: What are you doing in the night kid?

Ahm isn't that obvious from my license?

I am working?

Why is everyone looking at me in disbelieve?

Me: I am a Shadow as I said.

Eraserhead: A shadow?

Me: Yes. The princip of a shadow is like an underground hero just that we collect information and everything and blend into the underworld to gather everything we need. 

Eraserhead: Hold on!

Me: Yes?

Eraserhead: How old are you?

Me: You have my license. My birthdate is written on it.

Eraserhead: 16?

Me: Yup.

Eraserhead: *Sigh* The fucking hell?

Me: Anyways, can I get it back now?

I went over to the hero while also collecting his scarf so I could give it back to him. It was a nice capture gear he had and I did know how to use it. Props to him that he still uses it. It took me 2 years to learn how to use it pretty damn well but then ended up with daggers because they were more easy to use. Besides I had a poison installed in them which would immediately make my opponent be unable to move at all and not use their quirks too.

Only when I was in front of him and giving his scarf back, he gave me my license back and looked at me in disbelieve.

Eraserhead: Where is Endeavor?

Me: Out somewhere probably searching for me. I ditched him as I will ditch you. Now that you know about me, we will be fated to run into and so on. Please don't give me a hard time. I am still not used to this city and all. Well see ya around!

Eraserhead: Wait Wha-

Before he could say any more, I dashed towards the buildings end and just jumped off. I was fast and I was used to do this and then vanish into thin air. In reality I was jumping off but using my own daggers and other stuff I had to break into the next window and then go my way. 

Now that I made sure the one underground hero that could be dangerous for me knows who I am, I am good to go!

...

Hm...

Now where do I find the underground world?

Scratch that for now.

Where the heck did I end up?

As I ran around I found myself in an abandoned part of the city and started walking around. It looked kinda relaxing but at the same time eary and my instincts were never wrong. I could tell that people where eyeing me from somewhere and I didn't liked it one bit.

Better get out of here and fast!

With that in thoughts, I started to get to a rooftop again and started going my way. It was defintielly the way to the underground or a villain layer that I just stumbeled upon. Still it was not yet time for me to act up. I was a shadow and I needed to be vigilant and quiet. Preferable no one should know about me. 

Since I pretty much already run the whole night through looking at the city and enjoying my time around, I decided to get back to the hero agency and his office but my way. That meant sneaky and not getting caught by the CCTV's. This was the purpose of a shadow. We were never seen and we never exist.

This was how I got to the vent system and just vented my way through the building. Till I got to his office and found Endeavor there. I decided to sneak in and act like I always do which meant that I was all of the sudden behind the hero without him noticing me at all.

Endeavor: *Sigh* How the fuck did I lost him....

Me: Easy, I am trained in that.

It was that moment that he hero jumped away from me looking behind him as I was leaning on the wall.

Endeavor: How did you enter?

Me: My way. 

Endeavor: Kid!

Me: By the way security is pretty lacky. You might wanna improve it.

Endeavor: I am not gonna question that.

Me: Well you got a nice city here.

Endeavor: Get your stuff and follo- The fuck is he now?

Gone!

This why I got the name ghost!

It's not like it's there for nothing after all....

I just grabbed my stuff before he even started to say a thing and exited the building through the front door while using all the blind spots of the camera. However I was met with Dabi who was in front of the building.

Dabi: Yo, kiddo! Where you going?

Me: To find a place to sleep.

Dabi: Didn't the old man tell you that you crashing in our place?

Me: Can't do that. 

Dabi: Why not?

Me: I would risk being exposed.

Endeavor: You still coming if you want to or not!

The fuck you doing!

Hands off my costume!

Who told you, you were allowed to do it!

Let me go!

Yes I knew that the hero was walking behind me and only stopped when he was in arms reach. I could hear him. I wasn't deaf after all. However I never expected him to grab me by my bunny ears and drag me to his car where he literally sat right next to me and had his son drive us to his home.