Shadow in the Underground

We both ended up going to the abandoned side where I was definitelly about to wrack havoc. There was no question and no doubt that shit would go down hard today. They tried to attack me and my people, now it was their time to pay for this dearly.

Endeavor: I'll get the front.

Me: I go in from rooftop.

That was all we said to each other before we parted for a bit. Now it wasn't a question of trust anymore but of timing. I had to be in first before he woud bust in.

Honestly it wasn't hard to go up and pick up the lock they had. The thing was paper thin and I couldn't believe they had it as a security measurement.

This is sopposed to stop people?

You serious?

I could bust the door open and this would be soo useless.

After I picked the look, I went downstairs carefully checking each and every door while I make my way downstairs. It was kinda of dumb but I switched the poison on my daggers to something non lethal but paralysing as I went inside. All it took was to wipe the deadly poison off from the last attack and then put on the new one.

These villains are so dumb!

They can't plan what they did...

There has to be a mastermind.

As I was thinking that I arrived downstairs and that was when the door was busted open and I used my quirk on them as well as cut or more like stabbed everyone in a body part which wasn't lethal but would hurt for sure.

While I did that, Endeavor burned everything down and got the villain a burn mark as well. It was the pain which knocked them all out including this mist guy.

Me: None of them saw us or reacted fast enough. They have to have a mastermind.

Endeavor: And you think we will find that person this easily?

Me: Mhm.

I left Endeavor with the LOV member as he was starting to beat them up bit by bit. He didn't care if they were conscious or not. Besides the fact that they were trapped in my nightmares and I still had my quirk activated. I was carful not to look my hero in the eyes too.

Sooo...

They have to have some kind of communication between them.

Some kind of device or a signal they use...

I started looking around and found some phones. Too bad that they were finger print locked. However since I basically had them whinning on the floor, I went and unlocked the phone with their finger.

Me: Pfff.. Who names their boss Game Master?

Endeavor: You're kidding right?

Me: Nope. Look.

I went over and showed him the phone. After that he also started wheezing. It was quite funny and all I had to do now was sent a message to this Game Master.

Me: You ready?

Endeavor: As I ever be.

I could tell from how he responded to the mastermind with just a text message, that this guy was a gamer through and though. Now I did copy paste a response and it was actually working.

We saw the mist guy do us a portal as if he was in trance and me and Endeavor made sure the villains were tight up first so we could come back later before going through.

What the fuck!

This is AFO!

THE AFO!

What in the world is going on?!

How can he have such a stupid gang of people?

I was wondering and was also kinda impressed on who was behind all this. However that was only of short while because right after we went through, I started running towards him and as soon as I got close, I went to close combat while Endeavor was fighting him with fire.

As you might tell it wasn'r very effective and as much as we were fighting time started dragging and I could tell that AfO was waiting for the right moment.

However I was doing the same with all the small cuts I did.

Me: I need another one.

It doesn't take this long normally.

Why isn't the poison kicking in yet?

Damn it!

If this goes on, we will be both in danger.

I have to do something.

Should I... Ah let's do it.

I still had my poison with me and so I took it out and just splashed it at AfO which worked pretty good. He screamed in pain and let us go. It was that split moment that Endeavor needed to put cuffs on the guy. Thankfully it worked with his quirk and the poison that got into his system while I cut him kicked in. That's how we got AfO and the LOV behind bars.

AND

Of course we would visit them on a weekly basis and I was allowed to use my quirk on them since no one was seeing it.

Right after eveything ended Endeavor really did what he said and made the hero commission make me his son. However it was more than that and I didn't know that from the getta go.

Endeavor: Izuku!

Me: Mhm?

I was hiding once again since I was a shadow and once he called I came out of my place.

Endeavor: Here.

He basically gave me a letter and I seeing as it was from the hero agency my mind went immediate to the worst scenario.

They want to send me back...

This has to be the reason Endeavor has a letter for me.

I knew that happiness won't last!

I looked at it and didn't had the best feeling about it. Getting a hero commission letter was never the good thing. Still I opened it and had to tripple read it.

Me: No way.

Endeavor: Believe it.

Me: Nezu really did it.

Endeavor: Yes, kid. You are no longer a shadow. You are free to do whatever you want.

Me: I... I...  

I couldn't get a single word straight out so in the end, I dropped the letter and ran towards Endeavor and hugged him. There was not only the note that I was offically released by the hero agency but there was another certificate which basically told me that I was Izuku Todoroki from now on. I was my own person and a free one too.

Nothing could describe my happiness.

Endeavor: What you gonna do from now on?

Me: I'll stay being a hero. I want to work at your side.

Endeavor: But not as a shadow.

Me: No.... will you have me as a sidekick?

Endeavor: I thought you wouldn't ask! 

It was from then on that I became Nightlight an undergound hero working side by side with Endeavor and his personal side-kick. Of course Nezu still tried to recruit me but I still refused him. As for the Dandelion, I never met him after that incident. I didn't care about my past life and I didn't wanted to look back on it, so I declined everything that had somehting to do with it. I was after all Izuku Todoroki from now on. 

It was a new life and a new chance and I would take it to the fullest and live it out like I wanted.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it too!