My job takes priority

It was as soon as I felt refreshed again and knew that a healer came over and had the look that I finally decided to get to my work. We were still in his office but it was only me and my new limelight hero Endeavor inside.

Endeavor: What are you doing?

Me: What does it look like?

I am a hero!

I need to do my job!

I am not gonna lazy around!

I have a reputation to keep hold on!

Now what did you think I would do?

Change into a disney princess or do some magic trick in front of ya?

Yeah.... no.

I stood up from the couch where I basically ket myself collapse on to relax a bit and went to my stuff where I pulled out my hero suite. The hero was literally staring at me as I had the hero suite in my hands and then I heard a bang. That took me quite by the surprise and when I look at the direction I saw that it was no other than Endeavor who stood up smacking the table and the chair fell over.

Endeavor: You are not serious right now.

Me: I am not please tell me where the changing room is or I am gonna strip right in fron of you. Your choice. I don't care.

Endeavor: I am not about to tell you, you have to rest.

Guess I am stripping in front of you then.

I don't care since you will see my body sooner or later anyways.

It not as if I won't see yours too since I am a shadow.

I'll be around you even when you don't know it...

Kinda like a stalker but I hat the thought of me being one for sure.

So let's stick with shadow.

There is a reason we called that way after all.

Besides I work at night and not in the day light.

Me: Well rest is for the weak and soo overrated.

As I warned the hero, I started stripping down and change into my outfit. It was a nice black suit well more like dark green. I had some black stripes on the side as well as some high black boots to help me absorb the fall when I jump of a story building. Besides that I had a hoody with two long rabbit ears which is why people in the american undergound reffered to me as the black rabbit. 

I changed in front of the hero and once I was done, I put my daggers inside the holder I had on my back and looked at the hero who was now in front of me.

Endeavor: Kid, you not gonna go out now!

Oh yeah?

Watch me do that!

I am gonna go. 

Try stop me if you can!

Me: Tell me one good reason for that.

Endeavor: My healer told me you haven't recovered fully and pointed old wounds out.

Me: Not that big of a deal.

My body can be repared after all and discared if you don't need me anymore.

However losing a limelight hero is devasting.

I can't lose another one.

Endeavor: It's in the middle of the night now, where do you think you are going?

Me: Out and get familiar with the surrounding and the underworld as I should. 

Endeavor: No.

Me: Well I don't care what you say, I am still going out.

I started to walk to the door but I was definitelly stopped as the hero grabbed my bunny ears of the hoody I had on. Looking back at him I saw him sigh before shaking his head.

Endeavor: I am showing you around.

Me: Now you cooperating?

I wonder why you now cooperating?

Do I have a point?

Are you now seeing it too or is this a trick?

I bet this is a trick to get me home.

Well your home not mine.

I don't have one since I am a shadow and I never stayed with my hero in the same house.

In america I used to crash into an abandoned building and just rest there for some hours and in the daylight follow my old hero. 

At least he didn't go at me for being there like some other heroes I heard about from shadows.

I wonder if he knows something about my past?

He should but the way he is acting I would say no.

Endeavor: I can make sure you stay safe until you recover.

Me: That is if you can keep up.

Endeavor: Ghost. You not gonna lose me.

Me: Well see.

This was how we both went out of the agency and I started to warm up for a bit since I just had a quick nap. I really needed a ligh warm up. After that I looked at Endeavor who was definitelly an eye sore. I soo had to lose this guy to be able to see what the night is like around here. Everyone could see his flames miles away after all.

Endeavor: Follow me.

Me: Yeah not gonna happen.

Just like that I dashed away from the hero who screamed my name behind me but you know what? I was doing this job since I was a child. I knew how to run and that fast. It wasn't surprising that it took me just a couple of minutes to lose the hero and be on a rooftop.

Me: Finally no one who can babysit me.

The purpose of me being outside in the night was to find and get familiar with the surrounding and this city. This was how I started running and jumping from roof to roof and noted down some things in my head. 

I only stopped when I sensed something coming my way and jumped to avoid it. 

A capture gear....

This must be Eraserhead the undergound hero.

Since it was a hero I was bound to run into I stopped moving but that didn't mean I was so easy to capture. I grabbed the scarf which came my way and janked the hero towards me.

Me: TRUCE! ERASERHEAD!