Rest

It was just two days away from going to UA and I still didn't had my costume. Dabi apparently ruined it with slime. The best thing was he was hiding from me the whole time. I didn't see that guy around and if I did, he would book it or hide behind Endeavor.

Today was no different at all. I was together with Shoto the youngest of the siblings and although he was spouting a lot of nonsense with live children and his theories, he was also quite fun to be with.

Nomus are created creatures!

The quirk also have drawbacks!

That means having that many quirks means there just has to be a huge drawback too.

That means they are beatable!

If I am right that also means that not every quirk is compatible with others!

Then that means I need to just find out which people are more likely to be turned into these things...

No... Wait... It's a rare occasions from what I heard.

Then that means I need to find the location they would do that.

Doing something on that scale means they need a huge room for them or they are underground.

I am betting on an abandoned industial side.

It would be perfect for that.

Shoto: So what you think about it?

Huh?

I really forgot what we were talking about while I suddenly zoomed out. It was rare for me to zoom out but there was the thing with the nomu and I just got an idea for that.

Shoto: Ghost?

Izu: Yeah, you right.

I don't even know what we were talking about...

But let's go with that.

Shoto: Are you sure? I mean they look like some secret incarnation. I mean that chargbold is definitelly Pikatchu from this one game.

The moment I heard that I could only face-palm myself. This was definitelly stupid. I might not be here for long but if there was one thing that I have gatherrd so far that that would be the ah so famous Todoroki theories coming from this guy right next to me. The one and only Shoto Todoroki.

They all dubbed his theories Todoroki theories which is kinda unfair since he is the only Todoroki member doing them.

It was also at that moment that Dabi came over to us. He didn't seem pleased and he face palmed himself while walking over before whacking him over the back of Shoto's head.

Shoto: Autch! What was that for?

Dabi: What you think you are doing right now?

Shoto: Talking with Ghost... Oh and there is this Pomeranian in my class. I  100% sure he is All Mights secret love child because he sometimes has the same ability.

Dabi: Sho, stop it.

Shoto: Brother?

Dabi: Why do you have to come up with all these theories? Do you know that people only think about you and your stupid theories when they hear our name?

Shoto: They are not stupid.

Dabi: You sure? A fictive mouse that gets reincarnated and is one of your classmates?

Shoto: Okay..... it does sound a bit farfetched.

Dabi: A bit?

Shoto: Okay a bit more.