This kid is different...

Endeavor POV:

It was right after I put the plate on the table that I saw the kid lost in his thoughts. He looked pretty sad too.

What did he encounter to even look this sad.

His eyes....

God what did he see to look like this?

He looks worse than a hero who retieres!

He must have seen soo much.

I wish I could have gotten my hands on you a lot sooner.

But I'll change how you've been treated from now on.

I don't care if the whole world is against you.

You deserve to have someone on your side.

I am soo furious to see that your family gave you up.

...

Don't worry from now on tho.

I am aure it will be hard to accept the changes but I'll be there for you.

Me: Eat before it gets cold.

Izu: Thanks!

He looked soo happy when he saw the food. It was the first time I saw the kid smile like that. His eyes were a bit watery and glittering too. I could tell how moved he was by this small gesture.

However I just felt bad. The more I saw his reaction the more I wanted to rip off whoever did this to a kid like him. He seemed like a bright one. Scratch that he was very bright just seeing what he did yesterday with Shoto's ice. He not only analysed it correctly but also ecplained it to him.

His mind was working on a whole different level and I was sure of that.

Izu: mhhh! This-omnomn-is sooooo-nomnomnom-goood!

Soo cute!

How can someone make a child as cute, small and young as you work soo hard?

I don't understand people...

First my son Touya finds Keigo and now I pick up another mistreated kid by the hero agency...

If I ever get to go to America they better have good fire fighters.

Don't care if I lose my passport.

This is insane!

Who even came up with a shadow concepts?

Training them from a you g age and everything....

They are not human!

They better prey for me to never cross their paths or god- no satan help them rest their shattered and burned souls.

As I was thinking that I watched a kid eat or more like gobbled up the food like a small squirk stuffing its cheeks. I found it pretty cute and funny seeing him do that. 

Thankfully he didn't seemed sad anymore right after he finished up the food in seconds. This only told me that he was rarely eating properly and that is also the reaosn why he was eating food very fast. It just meant that he either was scared not have the food later ot that he couldn't normally afford to eat at all. It made me even more angrier and if it were not for the hero commission in America and me being in Japan, that hero building would burn by now a couple of times.

After he was done, we both went to my hero agency and in contrary how you normally would enter, he went to the side and to the vent hatch of the building.