LOV? What's that?! Can I eat it?

I was out and walking around the black market the whole day in the shadows but there was really nothing going on. It was to a point where I was really bored to death. In america there was always something going on and now here I was doing nothing and running around to see if there would be any villains but I was just dissapointed seeing as there was really no one. Not a single one that was actually planning something against Endeavor. I heard some things against All Might and Midnight or  Mirko whoever that was.

This is sooo boring!

Nothing is going on.

No wonder the hero was so lax with his agency security.

Are villains really thinking different depending on the country?

Or are the people who are called villain here just plain idiots?

Since it was getting dark and I was soo about to go out in the night, I decided to leave the black market behind. It was rather calm and organized too. It so didn't need anyone watching over it. 

Gues, I'll check out the surrounding a bit more.

Maybe the villains don't use the black market here or something like this.

I mean this is just stupid.

Like come on.

You can get everything on the black market and it is this abandoned?

Can't believe it.

Welp, this is soo broing.

It's not even that broing staying with Endeavor.

In fact I would prefer that since I can listen into what he was talking to the phone and everything.

I was out on some patrol for night since as a shadow it was the right thing to do and so I went on the next roof top and began hopping from one building to another until I could hear some rumors and saw two suspicious figures in a dark alley.

I went to the alley, still being on the rooftop and just listened to the conversation.

???: Did you hear about the LOV?

Never heard of any organization or cartel called like that.

But again not surprising.

I am not from around here.

I bet Endeavor wouldn't even tell me a thing even if I asked.

Still LOV...

Who came up with that name?

I do wonder what their goal is!

???: LOV? Oh you mean the land of the vikings?

Looks like someone has watched too many movies and series!

It sounds like league of legends... kinda...

???: Ah no.

???: The Library of virginity?

How did he come up with that?

Is that a thing around here?

Is Japan that weird?

???: What? No. The fuck man!

???: Letter of Vigilante?

Please tell me the vigilantes here are not that dumb to give letters out.

Please...

I swear this land is doomed...

Villains that don't use all the potentals they have...