Calls over Calls

Endeavor's POV:

I went out of the room leaving my son with my little shadow alone and went to my office. There was definitelly a lot to talk with Nezu since I was sure that he was not interrested in me but Izu. If that was the case than he knew more about the shadow and I didn't wanted Izu to get into anything dangerous thanks to that chimera.

Once I was in the office and closed the door behind me, I took out my phone and immediately called the hero commission first. I wanted to know why the heck they actually accepted to expose a shadow. From what I knew, that was defying the whole purpose of being a shadow and would make the kids job a lot harder too.

HC: Hero Commission head quarters support, how can I help.

Me: Get me straight through to the high ups.

HC: I am sorry but I can't do that.

Me: You can't or you won't.

HC: I can't Sir.

Me: Do you even know who I am?

HC: Endeavor.

Me: Exactly now get me through before I need to come over and bust the whole building into flames!

HC: One moment, Sir.

I was put on hold and I knew exactly why this person just reacted this way. Let's just say my last visit wasn't a good one. I definitely left a part burning and I wasn't joking this time either. I was fully ready to go there and burn it down if they were about to touch my family and yes I was counting my shadow like a son too. The kid was way to young not to have any family. 

HC: Endeavor, what can I do for you.

It suddenly took only 30 seconds to get through to another person. This time it was definitelly one of the higher ups. The voice was different and the way he answered was definitelly with fear.

Me: Tell me what the rat did to you to make you guys accept me and my shadow to go to UA!

HC: Are you talking about Nezu?

Me: Who else than that rat Satan?

HC: I am sorry but I can't tell you what he offered us.

Me: Did you blackmaled you guys?

HC: I won't deny that fact.

Me: Goddamn it.

HC: I know... You don't have that information from me but he actually has some dirt about us and threatened to expose it to the public. 

Me: ...

HC: We strongly denied it but there was nothing we could do with all the evidence he has.

Me: What are we even supposed to do?

HC: Just some training from what I know.

Me: Which class?

HC: Didn't you already get an informative call yesterday?

Me: You gave the task that idiot. Of course we got bullshit of information.

HC: I am so sorry for that. 

Me: Now tell me all you know.

HC: It's a training session with you and your shadow. You will have class 1A as students. All Might and Eraserhead will be with you. As for the location, it's in UA. I don't know more about it.

Me: It's more than the idiot told us.

HC: Anything else I can do for you?

Me: No.

That was all before I just hang up on the person. They didn't deserve a greating nor a goodbye at all. Besides I was already busy calling the next person, Nezu.

Nezu: Ah Endeavor, what can I do for you?

Me: Why?

Nezu: Why what? You have to be more specific.

Me: Why do you want my shadow in UA!

Nezu: Ah! Izuku seem like a quite intriguing and bright kid.

Izuku... is that his name?

He did tell me to call him Izu... so it seems like it a shorter form of his name and quite cute.

It certainly fits him.

Also has a nice ring to it.

Me: Still why? You are making his job only a lot more difficult.

Nezu: Oh don't you want to see the child step into the light and not stay in the shadows?

Me: Cut the crap. He is his own person. I will be here for him and wait for the time he decided to become something else.

Nezu: Oh it seems as if you are quite attached to your shadow.

Me: So what?!

Nezu: Be assured nothing will happen to him.

Me: But everyone will know about him!

Nezu: We will only introduce him as a pro hero from America and not a shadow.

Me: If he doesn't want to show himself, than I want you to promise me not to force him.

Nezu: I give you my words.

Me: I want a faxed paper with your signature!

Nezu: You will get that, in a couple of minuts. Now is there anything more you want to know?

Me: When is it starting?

Nezu: Next week.

Me: I'll tell him that.

Nezu: You might want to know that Aizawa is also quiet interrested in the kid.

Me: That hobo has a weird hobby of kidnapping kids with a sad and depressed past. No wonder he is interrested. You might tell him, he is a Todoroki and not an Aizawa.

Nezu: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA We will be seeing each other soon. Till then.

That was all he said before hanging up on me. Now all I had to do was go find Izuku and rely the information I just got.