You know him?

The first thing I did while waking up was look where I was and get into the vent hatch. To my surprise I was in UA's infirmay and I could tell by the pain that their healer didn't touch me yet. However I was definitelly bandaged up.

I should check up Endeavor....

Probably also on Shoto.

I hope they managed to fight off the nomu on their own....

Let's see this way and then right...

I went ahead and crawled through the vent system ignoring my bodies pain till I found class 1A and Endeavor as well as Eraserhead and All Might.

Bakugo: You called him Izuku! Is his name by any chance Midoriya?

Do I know this Dandelion from my past life?

I can't remember much...

Ah whatever not as if it's important....

And from the look of it, I've been unconscious for just an hour or two....

Iida: Sir, who was that?

Denki: Yeah who was that kid,

Endeavor: A pro-hero from america who helps me out. His name is none of your business.

Bakugo: It fucking is! IS HE FUCKING IZUKU MIDORIYA?!

Shoto: NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!

Aizawa: *Sigh* Both of you stop screaming.

Ejiro: He is soo manly. Still bro, isn't he to young for a pro?

Me: Depends.

That was the moment I just jumped down of the vent hatch which I opened before and landed on a desk of a girl.

Me: sorry.

After that I just casually walked towards Endeavr who looked at me and sighed. It was clear he didn't liked seeing me right in front of him. None of the pros in the room liked that. 

All Might: My boy... How are you moving?

Aizawa: *Sigh* He is worse than my class.

Endeavor: Why are you here?

Me: To check up on you and Shoto.

Endeavor: Kid, you are basically the only one who was close to death.

Me: Wouldn't be the first time...

Endeavor: This is not the point!

Bakugo: ... Deku....

I kinda didn't know why but I reacted to the name and turned around to see the spikey heared boy which I loved calling Dandelion.

Bakugo: Deku that really you....

Me: Do I know you?

Bakugo: It's me, Kacchan!

Kacchan...

Kacchan....

Why does this sound familiar?

Where did I heard that before....

It has chan so not from america...

Wait!

Me: Kacchan as in King Explosion Murderer? That Kacchan?

Bakugo: Yes! Fucking can't believe you are alive. I thought you are dead....

Me: ....

Endeavor: You know this kid?

Bakugo: Our mothers were childhood friends. We played together since we are kids.... well until you vanished.

Me (whispering): Was sold not vanished....

Aizawa: Say what again?

Endeavor: SOLD?!

Me: Jesus that's my past. No need to dig it up. Anyways let me introduce myse-

Before I could even continue, I was hug tackled by the Dandelion which I really couldn't quite remember but there was some vivid memories about a kid with these kind of hairs and me playing in sand together laughing and just being happy.

Me: ... Okay can someone get him off me before I take out my daggers?

Endeavor: *Sigh*

Aizawa: *Sigh*

Shoto: You sure we are not related to the Aizawa's?

Endeavor: Shoto stop it!

Shoto: Just saying.

It was only All Might who bascially dragged Bakugo away from me and I on the other hand was picked up by Endeavor.

Me: Ahm... you can put me down.

Endeavor: Your back is bloody. You reopened your wounds, so no.

Me: It's not that bad.

Mina: Wait. But if you are like us then why do you have a hero license?

Me: I am nothing like you guys.

Shoto: Soo true.

Aizawa: *Sigh* He is not a pro-hero as per say but a heroes shadow.

Me: Yup. I am a Shadow and I an called Ghost most of the time. 

Endeavor: He is my shadow and I'll take him away now. Aizawa you know the insight of a shadows job so you tell your kids what they have to know.

Me: But I am fine.

Tsu: Question, ribbit.

Me: Yeah?

Tsu: Doesn't it hurt?

Me: It does a bit but not a lot. Been through much worse before.

Tsu: ....

Ejiro: Soo cool man.

Bakugo: Deku, wai-

Me: Calm me that again and I'll let you life through your worst nightmare. I looked behind Endeavor who started leaving the room and my eyes flashed up red. Thankfully Aizawa knew what that meant and tried erasing my quirk which didn't work and ended up covering Bakugo's eyes.

Aizawa: *Sigh* 

Right after that I got basically carried towards the infirmary where RG was already waiting for me.

RG: THE HELL?! DID YOU JUST KIDNAPP MY PATIENT?

Endeavor: No.

Me: I kidnapped myself and left this room.

RG: How? It was locked.

Me: Vent system above your head.

RG: How in satans name did you get up there?

Me: It's a secret.

Endeavor put me down on the bed and that was when they started checking all my injures before she healed them after seeing that I didn't even flich when she poured pure alcohol to clean the wound up. I knew she wanted to punish me through that pain but honestly it didn't hurt that much. 

After that she told me she would heal me bit by bit since it would take a lot of energy out of me and she basically thought that if she would cuff me to the bed that would help something.

Nope.

Nothing at all.

I could get out of them easily. No matter how tight they were around my ankles. This was why Endeavor decided to be in the infirmary while I would get treated cause let's be honest, I would have still followed him and do my job.