412. Chilling

  "Mom, if you really feel unwell, you can rest in the house for a day tomorrow, and you don't have to force yourself to attend Gu Meng's wedding. No matter how big things are, it's not as important as your body."

After dinner, Gu Tianming followed . When Father Gu entered their room, he saw his mother leaning on the bed, and when he came in, he was still clearly angry. He dropped a word in a cold tone, then raised his foot and left without even waiting for her to respond.

Facing his mother, the deep feeling of powerlessness in his heart before tonight came back, and after tonight, there was the chill.

It was beyond his expectations that his mother could treat Shishi and Lu Yun's family like this today. It made him feel very passive, ashamed and didn't know how to face his sister-in-law's family.

Having stayed in the Lu Group for a long time, he also knew some secrets to some extent, and vaguely knew that the formula for the "flower face" that he and Shana depended on to make a fortune actually came from Lu Yun.

Even if you don't say that, Stone is still one of the founders of the Lu Group. And who his parents and siblings didn't know, Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan loved Lu Yun even more than Lu Aiguo's own son, Lu Jinsheng.

What is his mother trying to do? Knowing Lu yun's position in Lu Aiguo and Xia Yuan's heart, she still wants to slap people like that. What's the difference between slapping Lu Aiguo's family directly?

Hehe, he can't think too much, where is his mother going to put him? Does she really still have some feelings for him in her heart? Shana is really right, maybe he is the child she doesn't care about, doesn't want to see, and doesn't keep her eyes on him.

Unpopular children are unpopular no matter what, and they won't change their prospects.

Hehe, since his own mother has already treated him like this, why should he care so much about her? Horizontally and vertically, he has done one part of his obligations, and the rest is what he should do.

Thinking of the mess left by Mother Gu, he sighed deeply. He can't even imagine how to face his wife's anger at night--

As soon as Gu Tianming left, Gu's mother was stunned. She looked at Gu's father blankly and muttered: "He just left? Don't care about me?"

Her second son had never treated her so indifferently. , even in the past when her relationship with her daughter-in-law was the most tense, he never treated her like this, and even once cried himself there when he was in a hurry, and still greeted her coldly afterward.

She always knew that the second son, whom she didn't pay much attention to, was the most filial. The reason why she dared to make a fortune in him and treated their family so fearlessly was actually relying on the filial piety of the second son.

But for some reason, she felt like she lifted a brick and hit her foot today. This feeling made her panic for no reason. It was a feeling she had never felt when her second child was angry at her a few days ago.

"Humph. Tomorrow is Gu Meng's wedding. You said that you are going crazy again. What I told you before was bullshit, right? If a filial son can't take it anymore, you will feel happy, right?"

Father Gu touched a Chinese cigarette and lit it, sat on the side and took a swig. He was really mad at the stupid woman in front of him. He knew that next, when they returned to Haicheng, they would probably have a "hard time".

He sighed and compared his heart to his heart. I'm afraid he won't be soft again. Well, let this old woman see the means of her second daughter-in-law, otherwise she will really be able to think that this is the time when people were poor and had no confidence to let her round and flat!

"My life is miserable. The son I raised doesn't even know how to think about his own mother. You said that he has gone completely to his wife's family, and his own brothers and sisters live there. Outside, why should his wife's family even be able to live in the married niece? I feel uncomfortable in my heart, and I don't let me have a seizure..."

Mother Gu patted Her thighs cried, she used this set too well. When she was young, she used this method to control her father, and when she was older, she used this method to control her own children, so she often took out this method subconsciously when things went wrong.

"Why do you talk about it yourself? You are too embarrassed to have an attack now? I think you are really determined to not want your second son, daughter-in-law, and their two grandchildren. Continue to make trouble and see how you can end up like this?"

Father Gu looked at Mother Gu with a sneer, she thought she was still young and pretty, but when she was old, she cried like tears and snot. Ugly look. Father Gu stood up irritably and took a few laps in place.

Mother Gu's tears fell, but her voice subsided.

Only then did Father Gu ask her angrily: "Can you still remember what day tomorrow is? That's how you act as someone's mother, as someone's grandmother? You treat their second room as an enemy, right? It's an enemy. , I wouldn't choose to be like this on a happy day if I don't have a deep hatred."

"I didn't, how could I do that... I didn't mean to."

Mother Gu raised her head in shock, then Got a kick. Yes, how could she forget such an important thing? Tomorrow is Gu Meng's big day, so it's no wonder her second son wants to be angry with her. The second daughter-in-law didn't even show her face, it's really going to be a bad thing if it's bad.

She stared at Father Gu in a daze, and asked with a sad face, "What should I do? I really didn't expect so much. And now that everyone has been offended by me, do you want me to go over and pour tea with them?"

" You still need to stop, thank God without doing anything."

Father Gu sneered: "Anyway, you said it, so what if people offend everyone? If you go out and offer tea to accompany you, you will have to be willing to accept it. Shou. You don't have to worry about what to do now, it's just cold, it's better to do nothing than to do anything and make something happen."

Mother Gu looked at him blankly.

Gu's father smoked and thought about countermeasures.

Leaving his parents' room, Gu Tianming saw Lu Aiguo and Shirou talking in the living room. He walked over and gave a wry smile. When facing the two of them, he was a little embarrassed and apologetic: "The old people in the family don't stop, don't take it to heart. ."

"Old and young, the older you get, the younger you are. We know it won't exist in our hearts." Lu Aiguo patted him on the shoulder.

Their relationship with Gu Tianming is indeed close, but it is better not to say anything when it comes to his parents. After all, they are inseparable. Their relationship with Gu Tianming is indeed much closer than that of outsiders, but compared with Gu Tianming's own parents, it is still far worse, and it is the same if they change their own parents. There is no room for anyone to question.

"Alas—" Gu Tianming sighed, feeling even more guilt for the thoughtfulness of the two of them.

"Don't think about it, tomorrow will be a good day for Gu Meng, what's the point of you sighing like this? Go, the three boys just said they want to learn together, let's go and see the fun, don't let them make a fuss Too fierce, if it hurts Gu Meng, there will be a joke tomorrow, haha." Lu Aiguo stood up and dragged him and Shishi into the yard.