38. Mukti's dangerous plan

Start from the beginning

Nav (scared): Oh Lord! Who are these people? And what do they want? Nandu told to remain careful. I'll not open the windows.

1: She is not opening the window.

2: If she is not then open the doors.

They forcefully open the door and drag Navya out of the car.

Nav: Leave me, where are you taking me? I don't even know you, leave me, helppp, helppp, anyone there??? (struggling in their hold)

2: Shut up! Let us see your curves, tonight would be a fun night.

3: Bro, even I'll have fun.

1: even me.

4: but first me.

All this while Navya was crying bitterly, she was scared to death.

Nav: Please leave me... let me goo.

She struggles and pushes them to run away, while running, one man get hold of her arm trying to stop her and in this process, her sleeve get torn. Navya stops at her place in shock. The goons come to get hold of her and again start taking her away. Navya keeps shouting for help.

"LEAVE THE GIRL"

A voice came from behind. They all turn back at the source of voice. Navya breathes in relief on seeing NANDINI.

She again struggles and pushes them to run towards Nandini. She hugs Nandini tight.

Nan: Relax Navya, I am here, nothing has happened. Calm down.

2: See, to save a girl another there is her savior Damsel.

1: Bro, what can she even do? We are four against those 2.

3: Then let's distribute amongst ourselves.

And they start laughing. They were so much into their talks, they didn't even notice Nandini approaching them.

Listening to their filthy talks, Nandini's blood boiled in anger and she hit a hard punch on Goon 2's face.

This stops the laughter of all goons.

1: Rascal, you punched my brother, you filthy..

And he comes ahead to hit Nandini when Nandini gives him a solid kick on his chest, by raising her leg upto 90 degrees.

1 falls down far from where he was standing.

1: Ohhh!!! MOM!!!!

3: You girl!

Nandini starts giving them good punches and kicks, fighting like a pro, making Navya stunned on seeing this fighter avatar of Nandini.

 (Please see this video for better imagination, imagine Nandini exactly like Amy Jackson, but wearing her dungarees and Navya like Lara Dutta)

All the goons were lying on ground in pain. Nandini approaches no. 2 and keeps her knee on his chest and was about to smack his face again when he says..

2: Please stop sister, we were only following the orders.

Nandini's hand stops in mid air. She was confused on hearing all this. She didn't get what enmity someone could have with Navya. Holding his collar, Nandini asks..

Nan: Who sent you? And why are you behind Navya?

2: We don't know any Navya. A lady gave us some money, she said that we have to follow this taxi and scare the taxi driver when she is alone so that she never comes in front of madam.

Nandini gets shocked on knowing that some lady has asked the goon to follow the taxi. She now came to know that the goons weren't behind Navya but after her and they misunderstood Navya as Nandini.

Nan: Who sent you? Speak out or I'll change the features of your faces in such a way that you won't be able to even recognize yourself.

2: I don't know her. Two tip-top ladies came and gave us money. They went afterwards.

At that time, the goon's mobile rings.

2: Madam's call.

Nan: Put it on speaker.

2 answers the call and keeps it on speaker.

2: Hell... Hello

Nandini shoes her eyes and he then speaks normally.

2: Hello, yes madam.

Per: Hello, yes I am speaking, did you complete your work assigned?

Nandini gets hell shocked on hearing the voice of the person..

She whispers slowly...

Nan: MUKTI

2:: Yes madam, I...

and Nandini cuts the call.

--*--*--*--*--

Mukti's plan.

Has it backfired?

Or is it incomplete yet?

Will Nandini catch Mukti?

Will Nandini punish or obey Mukti to save Navya?

Will this affect their friendship?

A lot more interesting track coming up next.

Stay tune and Keep showering your love.

Love Love 

Anks