17. Nandini's secret out?

Date published: 15.04.22

Words: 1280+ Words

--*--*--*--*--

Nav: Nandini, how have you been?

While doing their signature handshake.

Nan: I am doing great, by the way Navya, here, take this. Yesterday, when I was taking the tuitions for Fab 5, I made these notes for you too.

Nav (getting excited): Really???!! You made these for me?? Thank you thank you so much.

Nan: I hope you don't have any problem, if you face any, you can tell me. I'll help you.

Nav: Since you have made the notes, I am sure I will understand everything. By the way, when can I start taking tuitions.

Nan: Three more days including today.

A peon comes there interrupting their conversation informing about Neyonika's call for Nandini in her cabin. Nandini moves towards the cabin after informing Navya.

_______________________________________________________

Nan: Good Morning ma'am

Nyo: Good morning dear, please take a seat.

I know it's strange that I have called you here but I wanted to share something with you.

DO you see this trophy Nandini? Do you know who got this and for what?

Nandini shakes her head in denial.

Nyo: Manik. He had won this trophy for coming first in interschool music competition.

Nandini widens her eyes in shock...

Neyonika looks at her and finds her shocked. She chuckles and continues while caressing the trophy.

Nyo: Shocking no? Well you won't believe if I say that he used to be a topper in school days, be it academics, curricular activities, sports everything. He was always at the top. And music, music was his love, his passion, his dream. I still remember, he used to tell me

"Mom, music doesn't live in me, I live in music"

You know these Fab 5, they aren't just best friends, they once used to be a musical band. A very famous youth band, the youth used to love their music.

(Smiling with teary eyes, she was remembering the old days)

Nan: Sorry ma'am, but if they were so much into music, then what happened that they have gone so away from music? And why aren't they serious anymore about their academics?

Hearing this Neyonika's soft expressions changed into cold, hurt and painful ones.

Nyo: Sometimes you can't help these changes, you know the changes aren't good but yet you become helpless and can't stop them.

Anyways let it be. I called you here to ask you, how is fab 5 behaving with you? Are they being serious or do they waste their entire time on playing pranks with you?

Nan (stunned): No ma'am, it's nothing of that sort. Everything is okay among us.

Nyo: Oh come on Nandini, as if I don't know about them but I know you too. I know you must be giving them a taste of their own medicine (winking at her)

Nandini just smiles.

Nyo: And yeah, before I forget, yesterday fab 5 had requested me to arrange today's tuition here in the college itself. Actually, the study had some grease on the walls, god knows from where it came and so it needs cleaning. Fab 5 thinks it would be appropriate if today's tuition would be in college itself, what do you think?