32. Troublesome Arohi

Date published: 12.05.22

Words: 1850+ Words

--*--*--*--*--

Manik with Arohi:

Manik goes to the kitchen with Arohi and searches an easy recipe for making donuts on net. On finally finding one, he decided to go to Nandini to take money and buy the needed ingredients. But Arohi stopped him. 

Ar: Where are you going?

Man: To buy ingredients for making donuts.

Ar: But they are here no, best friend makes them for me. You can use them.

Manik smiles listening to her cute and toddler voice.

Man: Okay ma'am, as you wish.

Manik starts collecting the ingredients, he was surprised on finding all the ingredients in the orphanage. He thought that orphanages would have some basic necessities only, but here... it had everything that you would find in a bungalow.

After collecting the ingredients, he was about to start when Arohi poked him

Ar: Friend, can I request you something?

Man: Yes baby, tell me.

Ar: I want to eat chocolate ones, so can we make chocolate cream first?

Man: Ohkay, then let's first make chocolate cream only.

Arohi claps her hand in excitement, bringing a genuine smile on Manik's face. 

Manik starts preparing the chocolate batter as per the instructions, Arohi insists on helping him. She tries opening the packets only to spill most of it on the counter or on floor or on Manik. Manik tried to stop her but she was one of a kind but somehow Manik managed to prepare the batter.

 Manik tried to stop her but she was one of a kind but somehow Manik managed to prepare the batter

Man: See, now the cream is ready, let's make the main donut.

He keeps the bowl of chocolate batter on the counter and goes to prepare the donut batter. After preparing the second batter, he comes back to take the chocolate cream only to get shocked on not finding it.

Man: What now?  Where is the chocolate cream?

He looks at Arohi and asked

Ar: (innocently) I don't knowwwww. I was opening this..

For a moment Manik doubt her, but seeing her innocent look, he chucks his doubts.

Man: NO issues, we'll make it again.

Arohi's face lights up like a 100 Watt bulb.

They agin start preparing the batter, and again she insists on helping. So instead of giving her work of trying to open the packets, Manik asked her to mix the batter. As soon as he said that, he regretted it the next moment. Arohi very violently mixed the batter, enjoying to the core, mixing the batter while splashing more than half of the content out of the bowl. Soon enough the entire counter, Manik's clothes and Arohi's clothes were filled with chocolate stains. Manik was trying his best to control Arohi but was failing miserably.