3. Private Tutor??!!

Date Published: 03.04.2022

Words: 1080+ Words

--*--*--*--*--

As Nandini left the room, Fab 5 recovered from their shock... 

Cab: Guys, what was that? She was so calm in the canteen, I thought she wouldn't even come in front of us again. But then again, how can we forget its Nandini Murthy, the only one who has the guts to face Manik and not just face but also splash cold water on his face (giggling)

Muk: Shut up Cabir! First she spoiled Manik's mood and now you are praising her! She has crossed her limits.

Al: Exactly, how dare she? And Cabir don't call that guts, its her audacity to come in front of Manik despite of getting drenched with that hot chocolate of hers... I think we need to show her again who we are.... and it is not a good idea to mess with us.

Dhr: Let it go Alya, it was us who started, and don't forget, we spilt hot chocolate on her, she could have got hurt, and if she wanted she could have done same with buddy, yet she chose harmless cold water.

Cab: By the way Dhruv is right. There is something unique about this girl, she keeps quite when attacked, and then fights back at the right time with her own twist in in it.... Nandini Twist.

All this while, Manik was fuming in anger. He couldn't take it that a girl not only stood against him, but also gave him a taste of his own medicine, but as Cabir said, with the special Nandini Twist... He was raging in anger, and was just going to rush out of the classroom to follow Nandini when the peon came in and told him that the principal has summoned Fab 5 in his cabin.

Fab 5 calmed Manik down and all of them left for their next destination.

________________

P: Welcome Fab 5.... It's an honor to have you here. Would you like to have something? Should I order something for you guys?

Cab: Actually sir we just had our breakfast, but if you insist, we won't mind going for a brunch.

Nyo: Shut Up Cabir!!

On hearing a lady's voice, all turned back and found Neyonika standing their with a stern look and looking at them with eyes full of anger.

Cab: Oh God..... I didn't see lady Don standing here.

Ehem...... Sorry ma'am, I was just answering to Principal Sir's Question...

Nyo: By ordering him to get some snacks for you> Well, I wouldn't have minded that in case you guys would have done something appreciable. But all that you have done is again setting a record of getting the lowest marks in the semester.

P: Neyonika ma'am, I would prefer if you tell them about our decision. I have a meeting to attend. Excuse me.

Muk: (whispering): Now what decision have they taken? I hope it's not something dreadful

Al: Yeah, as it is our day has been going bad since morning. Hope it doesn't worsen it.

Nyo: Congratulations kids, you guys have again made me feel proud (clapping her hands in a teasing manner)

May I know what is wrong with you all? Why can't you guys just focus on studies? And Manik you, Had you been a bit serious in your life, then you wouldn't have to face all this. Why can't you just make us feel genuinely good about something you do? Or have you taken an oath to always give pain and humiliation to us?

Fab 4 were standing with their heads hung low and were feeling bad for their buddy. Manik all the time was standing with a straight face but downcast eyes, but his mother's last line brought tears in his eyes. This is what his mother thinks of him, this is what she feels for him, that he is only a source of pain for them, he can only give pain to his near ones. This is what he thought his mother's thinking to be like for him. Hence he had decided that its better to just stay as far from them as possible.

All his thoughts were brought to rest by a knock at the door, and on seeing Nandini entering, all his miseries were replaced by fuming and uncontrollable anger. He clenched his jaws and tightened his fists in order to control himself. That the effect of Nandini on him. He simply gets out of control, it feels as if all his pain, his rage, his anger, his helplessness, his void, all gel up into one big emotion and find a way to escape, which was triggered by Nandini.

Nan: Good Morning ma'am

Nyo: Good Morning Nandini. First of all congratulations dear for again scoring the highest in the semester. I am so proud of you.... and SPACE too to have you here.

Nan: Thank you ma'am, but you had called me, is there anything serious?

Nyo: Well Nandini, you will come to know about it.

Turning towards Fab 5 

I guess you all know that SPACE has decided that whosoever doesn't score a minimum 60% in the coming semester exams, would have to repeat the semester, and since you guys are lowest scoring students, so we, as in Board members and your professors have decided to help you people with your studies, and hence we have decided that for this semester, a private tutor would be appointed for you guys.

Cab: Thank God..... I was wondering what change would Mother India make in our life, but I am glad this decision is somewhat acceptable, no guys?

Nyo: Cabir, behave. Right now I am not your Mother India but a trustee of this College and I am worried for its reputation. And first listen to the complete decision, and then decide whether it is a change or your life is just gonna turn 180 degrees.

Fab 5 got confused with this statement, but chose to keep their mouth shut.

Nyo: So yes, as I told you, we have decided to keep a private tutor for you guys, and by your luck we have even chosen the perfect one, who is not only fit for this job, but also capable of controlling you guys.

fab 5 got more confused, "Someone not only fit for this job, but also capable of controlling them!" Who is this personality? And where is he from?! Sensing their mental status, Neyonika ends the curiosity and announced the name...

Nyo: and the private tutor is your own classmate, the topper of your class Nandini

All get shocked and scream(includin Nandini): WHAT!!!!!!

--*--*--*--*--

Here goes the third chapter, hope you like it.

Also guys please vote and comment on this story.

Waiting for your beautiful comments.

Love Love

Anks